Most American Blacks are hopeless and backward....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Nov 26, 2014.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Yup. Goes for everyone. America has become extremely backward. I say cut everyone off who isn't mentally or physically incapable, and arrest those that resort to criminality.

#21     Nov 26, 2014
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

or maybe Mike Browns Dad for letting him run around like a thug.

#22     Nov 26, 2014
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Ya exactly. I think it was MB's step dad who told protestors to "Burn it down". Another responsible guy..

#23     Nov 26, 2014
  4. achilles28

achilles28

This is the type of jabbering idiocy I'm talking about..

^She mixes some one part truth with 5 parts bullshit and victimology....so typical....

#24     Nov 26, 2014
  5. achilles28

achilles28

"It's not our fault!!!"....... sooooooo typical..

#25     Nov 26, 2014
  6. fhl

fhl

Don't a majority of black males do a stint in prison?

[​IMG]

#26     Nov 26, 2014
  7. Of course they do. Independent thought isn't encouraged amongst blacks. It's either...everyone thinks the same or you're a detriment to the race. I don't subscribe to that so I choose not to associate with them much.

To answer your second question....Democrats and liberals have mastered the only method available to reasoning with most blacks. Start with the premise that they're a victim, after that, they're receptive to listening to almost anything afterward.

#27     Nov 26, 2014
    blah12345678, LEAPup, DHOHHI and 2 others like this.
  8. achilles28

achilles28

That's so fucked man. Sorry to hear that. So how did you get ahead? From the sounds of it you grew up in a bad area?

#28     Nov 26, 2014
  9. Max E.

Max E.

OMG, those are the types of animals that the grievance industry has created, that video honestly just about made me nauseous.

#29     Nov 26, 2014
  10. That's the thing. Some years ago, I thought the same way as those we are speaking about. I hated white people, hated America (even though I enjoyed the freedoms of being an American), I blamed slavery for everything wrong in my life...despite the fact that I was doing many things I had no business doing. In truth, it was my stupidity that was holding me back, but nevertheless, I blamed racism.

What brought about my change was that I decided that I wanted to get ahead economically. To do that, I began studying psychology-based work and I saw how brainwashed I and others like me were...how we'd been programmed with a defeatist, inferior way of thinking by those who claimed to care for us. Then, I thought about my life and realized that with all of my hatred for white people and all of my claims of racism, I couldn't recall not once instance where a white person had ever done me wrong. What I could recall, though, was how all of the pain I suffered in my life was caused by other black people who called me "brotha." I then looked further to see who's really fucking up the black community and again, my psychological studies helped me to see right through guys like Sharpton, Jackson, liberals, etc. From that moment forward, I realized that I'd been lied to my whole life.

#30     Nov 26, 2014
    blah12345678 and LEAPup like this.