Miami Beach Trading Room

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by viruscore1, Sep 3, 2010.

1. If I gave you my facebook, i would need to run you over with one of my bikes...

#41     Sep 4, 2010
  2. If this hard core dot com hotshot thinks that once you move out of your house to rent an 'office' you are a professional trader then he is clearly still thinking in hotcom terms, guess what, those days are over. You have to be really smart these days, not like the dotcom era. Like you did.

Looser.

#42     Sep 6, 2010
  3. I see you signed your post Looser. How can this idiot critisize ppl you don't even know. who's the losser. who asked for your opinion anyway. If you can't afford 250, obviously you're on the wrong thread. BTW aholes like you ruin this website. Let's meet and compare, i dare you.

#43     Sep 6, 2010
  4. Why are you crying every time when people give their opinion to you that they can't afford $250 ? Who said that ?

I'll buy you 10 times. Looser.

#44     Sep 6, 2010
  5. Who asked for your opinion? If you could afford 250 you wouldn't be on here complaining about people you don't know. I don't understand people like you. If you're not interested in an office, why are you on this thread? I'm curious. I would never lurk threads and shoot down people, I have better things to do, don't you? Hmmm I guess not...

#45     Sep 6, 2010
  6. You did, when you decided to post on a public forum like elite trader is.

I understand why you don't understand me. You're a looser.

Go away, you're cramping my style.

#46     Sep 6, 2010
  7. I have lots of time. Really. Think about it.

I know exactly why you don't have lots of time. Looser.

#47     Sep 6, 2010
  8. you should continue signing your post looser. It suits you trademetal looser boy, haha

#48     Sep 6, 2010
  9. Who cares, it's me who is laughing with your stupid business ideas. Maybe it worked in the dotcom ear, but those days are over.

It's not about making a trade that made profit. It's about a trade that made profit who was made according to your trading rules. That certainly counts to you. Earning money during the dotcom times had nothing to do with skills. ZERO. And you are proving it with your proposals. You're a looser.

Please come on here with your next glamourous idea. It's so much fun.

#49     Sep 6, 2010
  10. This thread is for people that are looking for an office around 250 in miami. If it's not what your looking for, please respect others that are and move on. Thank you

#50     Sep 6, 2010