MarketSurfer's new alias

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by JoePaterno, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

2. m22au

m22au

3. Joe

Joe

#23     Nov 23, 2010
  4. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

#24     Nov 30, 2010
  5. Joe

Joe

#25     Nov 30, 2010
  6. Do the mods even read the site anymore?

Jack Rabid IV has been on here peddling his crap with links to Ebay auctions and the like for days now. 50 posts and not one of you guys has done anything about it yet?

Again, I ask, why is a guy who has a new alias banned literally every week allowed to come back again and again? No trial period to verify his identity? E-mail verification? Or does he have 50 aliases in reserve.

#26     Dec 8, 2010
  7. Joe

Joe

I banned the username because of who he is, but I did not see an issue with is posts. Members are allowed to post in the classifieds links to ebay. The thread was about Bernie Madoff auctions anyways.

#27     Dec 8, 2010
  8. Ok, understood. That's my whole point anyways, that he is a serial offender of the system you have put in place to verify accounts, usernames, etc...

#28     Dec 8, 2010
  9. 'denner', are you Wm. S.?... In any case, why all the Surf hate -- don't you have anything better to do?

#29     Dec 8, 2010
  10. Doesn't Surf have anything better to do than go to the trouble of registering a new alias every other day?

It takes me literally 30 seconds to tell the mod's that the biggest poseur ever to grace this site is back at it again, pulling his usual b.s.

(I guess the mod's let you keep this alias, huh? )

#30     Dec 8, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.