MarketSurfer's new alias

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by JoePaterno, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dartmus

dartmus

Q3D, cut the crap.

NOTE I have not started a new topic in wall st news. WHY HAS PBHFA CO-FOUNDER QUIT? AND REMOVED ALL EVIDENCE FROM HIS LINKEDIN PROFILE ...OF EVER HAVING BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH PBHFA?

#121     Jun 1, 2016
  2. We have Intel that Goodboy withheld secret revenues from his partner which broke the bond of trust between confounders which ultimately led to the dissolution of the partnership.

#122     Jun 1, 2016
  3. @conduit you just wasted as much time with your vaggy whining here about a thread that is in Feedback and not even in the main sections which you can easily avoid. Me thinks you doth vag a bit much...

#123     Jun 1, 2016
    speedo and userque like this.
  4. dartmus

dartmus

That topic hasn't been started yet. Maybe URF will just go away?

#124     Jun 1, 2016
  5. Word on the skreet is that Durf would paper trade to inflate his profits and charge himself incentive fees so he could be the best dressed man in Chipotle. But when the fact ws exposed that his trades were paper trades performing no better than a monkey with a marker he was seen shitting into his hand and flinging feces at the mirror and drawing unicorn penises with it.

#125     Jun 1, 2016
  6. OptionGuru

OptionGuru

#126     Jun 1, 2016
  7. conduit

conduit

"Wasted as much time AS... "? Our "optionscoach"? Nobody is whining, it just remains completely and utterly faggy to chase after others on an anonymous blog site....unless of course you are unemployed, live with your mom, and wank 5 times a day. Pls hold your breath...am already gone from your police thread.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    #127     Jun 1, 2016
  8. Ahh the vag bait worked...pulled you right in...

#128     Jun 2, 2016
  9. You wank 5 times a day? Impressed.

#129     Jun 2, 2016
  10. I tried matching Surf's record but came close.....

#130     Jun 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.