Marketsurfer Scores Top 10% of all Stock Pickers

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Have you considered that Maybe Debit is a follower of yours and wanted to work at your shop?-

surf

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    #21     Nov 5, 2015
  2. Second-place means you're the first loser and you're in 128th Pl. LOL.

#22     Nov 5, 2015
    marketsurfer likes this.
  3. dartmus

dartmus

You lost way bigger sums in the past and it didn't teach you any lasting lesson about risk. Do you need the link supporting the 1st half of my claim? The quote above supports the 2nd half.

Let me know about that 1st half if you want to debate it.

#23     Nov 5, 2015
  4. Yeah, good point!

#24     Nov 5, 2015
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

And he's admitted to blowing up a hedge fund including all his close friend's money. While these things can occur, most people learn from these events and lose the arrogance. All trading and investing involves taking the best position possible, always with a fair degree of uncertainty mixed in. Many news stories I've seen involving professional con men details people who share some common characteristics with this Surf guy. They boast about who they hang around with, where they eat, their social life. They value themselves highly, are constantly selling something, and don't understand risk at all.

I'm not saying that Surf is necessarily a con man, but I'd avoid him in any project involving money. Maybe he's found a way to make money and is more honest, but the hard sell and clues suggest even if this is so, what's to stop him from getting overly leveraged again trying to save a large trade and protect his ego or reputation ?

#25     Nov 5, 2015
  6. dartmus

dartmus

#26     Nov 5, 2015
  7. nursebee

nursebee

So now that you are willing to brag a little (LOL)
    What have your actual returns been over the past several years?

#27     Nov 6, 2015
  8. You need to learn to read in context. What u are referencing is in reference to daytrading. My biggest winner as a daytrader --

By the way, please keep up the gonzo hate vibe. I met several elitetrader members last night-- they all think you are hillirious and laugh heartily at these posts.

Not to mention, it's great for business!!

image.jpeg

#28     Nov 6, 2015
  9. Lol!

I am positive overall. I am not getting into specifics here. Thanks, surf

#29     Nov 6, 2015
  10. Butterball

Butterball

They also don't refer to themselves in the 3rd person like this clown does routinely. Its obvious this piker is craving for attention on message boards that he's not getting in real life.

#30     Nov 6, 2015
    londonkid likes this.