Marketsurfer says short shake shack

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by marketsurfer, Apr 25, 2015.

1. S2007S

S2007S

wrong..... they wouldn't have gotten destroyed, the short at $48 proved to be 100% on the money after it dropped to a 52 week low of $38.64 on 2/17/15...nearly a 20% drop!!!!

so thats nearly a $10 drop from where I said short it, it was an extremely profitable call no matter what way you look at it.....

#31     Apr 27, 2015
  2. S2007S

S2007S

yea Im questioning the quality of the foods at these places as well and how come people run to these places, I mean I pass by plenty of taco bells, burger kings and mcdonalds on my daily commute and see lines of cars waiting to buy this garbage food, even dunkin donuts, where my friend lives there are probably 4-5 in about a 3 mile radius, Im baffled by how many people actually pay $3-4$ for their big grand coffees with probably 45+ grams of sugar in each serving, funny how most people are so into their health now than ever before in history, dieting, eating organic, drinking water, doing yoga, and 5k races etc...yet if you pull up charts on nearly every one of these fast food places like PNRA, CMG, Dominoes, BWLD, PZZA, JACK, MCD, SONC, these stocks have jumped to unbelievable levels not seen in years, you would think with the new healthy ways people are moving to that these stocks would be down and out but the opposite is happening.....where is the healthy conscious consumer???

#32     Apr 27, 2015
    i960 and Chris Mac like this.
  3. Chris Mac

Chris Mac

It is a myth!
    All these junk foods companies got the same business model as Philips Morris.
    They want to addict you !
    They want to "supersize" you!
    The younger the better, the poorer the better !

Chris Mac

#33     Apr 27, 2015
    i960 and londonkid like this.
  4. oh you mean you are not short yet? Have you not in countless other threads made the short call already? Tool!!!

#34     Apr 27, 2015
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

If a short sale is successful, the short trade will be revealed to you at some point in the future, explaining that the trade could not be posted at the time because you're not a subscriber.

Or something.

#35     Apr 27, 2015
    TooOldForThis and volpunter like this.
  6. londonkid

londonkid

i think the HFT detected your entry with 'sniff' orders. Now the momentum ignition algos want you out.

#36     Apr 27, 2015
    lucysparabola likes this.
  7. hajimow

hajimow

There is a strong rumor that very soon an app will be released that will show the location of Shake Shak restaurants on the map and you can order while driving there. If that is released that will easily increase Shake Shak market cap another 20 billion. It will have an alarm that you can set and it will alert you "It is Shake Shak time"

#37     Apr 27, 2015
  8. samuel11

samuel11

And also the app can calculate the time to arrive at the store so that the burgers will be ready only when you show up!

#38     Apr 27, 2015
  9. hajimow

hajimow

Brilliant. Another 5 billion added to market cap.

#39     Apr 27, 2015
  10. Tavurth

Tavurth

It's like shorting the inside of a tornado, look at that outside bar on the test of March 10th.

[​IMG]

#40     Apr 27, 2015