Man who predicted 4 market crashes gives 3 more dates for this year

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by DallasCowboysFan, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I don't even have to look to know the great correction predictor puts out dozens of such predictions then highlights the "correct" ones in his self promotion. We used to have a guy on here called "Grand_Super_Cycle" who was sure he could predict crashes. You may remember he forecast the great US stock market crash of 2012 which "might be worse" then 2008. Remember that crash ? Oh right, it never happened, in fact 2012 was a bullish year for NA stocks.

#11     Jun 19, 2016
  2. J_Smith

J_Smith

I believe what I know to be true:D

Small minds think big things:rolleyes:

J_S

#12     Jun 19, 2016

3. Edgar Cayce ?

It's odd that he made a lot of money for people searching for oil and precious metals but when he invested in them, he failed.

#13     Jun 19, 2016
  4. J_Smith

J_Smith

Yes, not sure about his investing abilities, but, as he mentioned the lost city of Atlantis, it does not surprise me!

Facts are there, for all to see - I must look up his readings and see some of the outcomes - I believe they are all archived now, but have to locate them yet.

J_S

#14     Jun 19, 2016
  5. I bet Wednesday - Friday of this week will be busy with Britain voting on the Brexit.
    It looks like they are going to vote to leave.

#15     Jun 19, 2016
  6. But is he making money off of his predictions?

#16     Jun 19, 2016
  7. #17     Jun 19, 2016
  8. DDR

DDR

Especially agree in what was said in blue, it pays to do both with 2 trading accounts allowing the longer term trades to be smaller with more room to move. The results can surprise.

#18     Jun 20, 2016
  9. m1nt

m1nt

...but does he have any pick 4 numbers?.... that is the important question....

#19     Jun 20, 2016
    kinggyppo likes this.
  10. unlike most of you I have been to a 'seminar' by this guy. He is a professional marketeer employed by dealer based brokers who just want retail to trade more. Trust me on this he knows jack. If he knew how and why the markets moved he would not be employed or engaged with a broker. end of. I agree with him the markets will be prone to panic around the dates he mentions however knowing the exact day lol dont be a mug.

#20     Jun 20, 2016
    Spooz Top 2 and DallasCowboysFan like this.