MADEO HFT Trading Bot | XAUUSD Arbitrage

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Lymos, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Lymos

Lymos

Hello friends. I conducted arbitrage with the MADEO HFT Bot using 0.5 Lot on the XAUUSD pair. Here are the results.

Oh, I'm eagerly awaiting your comments! Let's see how creatively we can navigate through the astroturfing spectacle.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
    Arbitr likes this.
  2. Arbitr

Arbitr

Hello friend! And what is the second pair for arbitration?

3. Lymos

Lymos

Hi, ThinkMarkets

4. kroxobor

kroxobor

The weak spot in this scheme is... broker. In my experience with arbitrage they pay a couple of times, then terminate services. If they see that leak is huge they fix their feed. In the medium-term its a waste of time, risk-free schemes with retail brokers don't last long and it is sad.

Also where it seen that the account type is real? Demo and real execution speed differ a lot

5. Lymos

Lymos

Yes, you are right, but first we test whether arbitrage works in institutions with One Leg. After that, our other algorithms work to conceal the arbitrage. This is a standard live account, a commission-free account. After making a 100% profit, you withdraw the principal and continue with the trades. Eventually, they will politely ask you to leave. After that, you can continue again with a new IP address and a new account :)

I made a 55% profit within one day. Everyone has their own strategy.

6. quako

quako

Hey @Lymos hope you are fine, i am looking for month for your software, can you tell me how much you sell your license please !! :)

7. Lymos

Lymos

Hi @quako . The Madeo HFT arbitrage bot is currently free. Users who want to test it can contact us via the Telegram channel @madeoHFT

8. quako

quako

I already got it bro and we are talking ;) Very nice software by the way !! Have to try it for weeks to give huge feedback ♥

9. quako

quako

Edit: it's working like hell , thanks Madeo !! I still continue my test

10. Lymos

Lymos

I think I should start charging for the software now. It seems like you'll earn the money for the software in a week hahahah xD. Good luck.

#10     Mar 17, 2024
    quako likes this.