Looking for trading space in NYC

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by John, Feb 7, 2014.

1. oversea

oversea

I live on Long Island and am currently renting space in an executive suites building here. The space is not a perfect fit for me, so I'm considering other options.

Commuting into the city is not realistic for me, but if anyone would be interested in getting space together on Long Island PM me.

#21     Apr 7, 2014
  2. I'm still trading from home, trading on my own, I live at UWS NYC around 70s :) but midtown would work also, it's just a nice 10/15 minute walk for me crossing central park.

#22     Apr 10, 2014
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I used to be at WeWork. Very few traders, but I consider that a good thing. Lots of startups, hipsters, and young entreprenuers. It's very invigorating to see other people who are trying to build successful businesses.

#23     Apr 10, 2014
  4. Got some space in my offices in CT if anyone is interested as well

#24     Apr 10, 2014

5. I'm in the same situation. Female here...

#25     May 29, 2014
  6. Well let me know if anyone s interested in our office space in Westport, CT .. Great Amenities

#26     May 29, 2014
  7. $600 - Office Workspace-DESK-Midtown 6th Avenue $600 a month-NO FEES! (Midtown)

On the corner of 6th avenue and 45th, Midtown located between all the hedge funds.

We have 2 desk spaces left. $600 a month each. Flexible, you just pay us each month by month, no minimum stay. 1 Desk, you are with 6 other people each working on their desk.

We do have CNBC on a big TV on and a squawk box on more for news events.

We are Financial Traders but you can do whatever you want. All is included, internet, electricity, ... you just have to bring your computers/laptop and you can sit down and work.

No Fees, No brokers, you just deal directly with us.

Call me for more info. 646-465-3488.

--
    1 left, 1 has an option on it until tomorrow.

#27     May 29, 2014
  8. ofthomas

ofthomas

nice location ... steps from metro... what kind of internet connectivity? how big a desk? lockable drawers? what hours can one be there?

#28     May 29, 2014

9. Could you explain this more? What's U4?

Thanks

#29     May 30, 2014
  10. 2 internet lines, 1 very fast and 1 backup cable internet 100mbps in case of problems. We had never had to switch but in case of problems it's nice to know it can.

It's included in the price.

It's 24/7.

Give me a call if you want to visit.

#30     Jun 2, 2014