Looking for Traders Hangout (Chat Room)

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Chace, Feb 3, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Hey if I'm sitting here with 3 monitors.... and 4 open positions that are doing nothing.... why not chat. People who relish being solo in life are missing out on a lot. Loners are losers. IMO at least. And seein' as how my dog or girlfriend know nothing about trading.... that leaves few options as to discussing a passion. Although my dog is coming around. ;) https://elitetrader.com/et/threads/mans-best-friend-thread.300940/

#31     Sep 1, 2016
    faatshit likes this.
  2. Actually, I'm also quite active on a chinese trading forum, but the thing is that I realize my english is getting worst over the years without using it, which brings me here. Am I that lonely with trading? Not really because I've a gf and pets to accompany with. So, it would be nice to have some professional traders to chit chat with during trading hours, but not 24/7 like you are because I need spare times to do guy things... haha~~~

#32     Sep 1, 2016
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

One "woof" for short NFLX with a limit order....

Two "woofs" for short NFLX with a market order....

And three "woofs" for.... "You dumb mother f*cker... why'd you close that Tesla Short at $215?".

#33     Sep 1, 2016
  4. Yeah ok, was thinking about a group Skype chat or something. I also can Asain session, I am mainly a trend continuation trader. I found that the market ranges a lot during Asain session would you agree?
    Let me know your thoughts.!
    I work away at the moment, I will return home on 22nd sep.
    I'm not sure how to pm Etc. I suppose email would surfice

#34     Sep 2, 2016
  5. CBC

CBC

Hey guys,

I've contacted my friend in charge of the Skype room I'm in. He should PM u guys.

See you in our room.

Anyone else who reads this looking for a Skype room send me a PM.

@Buck

#35     Sep 3, 2016
  6. i'm new to this forum. i've traded the ES since about 1999. solid for the last ten years.

charts only. no indicators. yep; i'm one of THEM....

the reason i've joined this forum: i'm training my son to trade and i'm specifically looking for trading room [or chat, or whatever] that he can join. he's of the computer game generation and turning out to be a decent trader.

i'll try the 5 post thing and see what sticks on the wall

cheers............sv-

#36     Sep 28, 2016
  7. Hello, send me a PM and I can add you to a trading group

#37     Jan 30, 2017
  8. coplii

coplii

#38     Feb 4, 2017
  9. Dolemite

Dolemite

Same boat, unfortunately my wife thinks that sitting in front of a computer trading is the same as her sitting in front of a computer on facebook and means I am available to hear all about her day and help solve her problems. Helpful tip: have a youtube video ready to go so when they walk buy you can hit play and pretend like you are on a webex.

#39     Feb 7, 2017