Looking for Broker for...

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by walkgently, Aug 20, 2014.

1. doggyfx

doggyfx

For CFD's and US stocks I'd recommend Hotforex very tight spreads and liquidity for them.

#21     Apr 20, 2015
  2. pipeguy

pipeguy

but bad thing is, tickmill only put these deposit bonus offering at limited time, and it only applied with new clients registration only. they should put another similar offers for their old client too. long term trading with major are good move to make, low swap rate, some pair even had positive one. check with AUDUSD pair, aim for long order, they had positive swap rate on it.

#22     Apr 20, 2015
  3. lubba

lubba

check on their website, they seem answer your prayer, mate. the 15% deposit is reintroduced, and it's available for all clients, this time not for new registration but applied for each deposit for all clients.
    AUSD long order are favored for several traders currently, another rallies for 0.9 are expected.

#23     Apr 27, 2015
  4. isnt tick mil the old armada markets?

#24     Apr 28, 2015
  5. lubba

lubba

yeah they're the same. all those old client should aware about these :), I also got email notification backthen. just like everyone else, but worries at first. but they proven to keep their execelent trading condition. no complaint especially when start put CFD instrument, and deposit bonus added for all clients (at first they offer limited to new clients, bit sad fact for old client ;) )

#25     May 4, 2015
  6. why did they change names all of a sudden?

#26     May 7, 2015
  7. lubba

lubba

perhaps they aim for spread the business with new name since I dont see any different upon their trading condition. even when they shift the name from armada market to tickmill they put more feature, and new traded instrument. and do prefer the shorter company name, just as we all use google all the time but we only a few who know that google are not their first company name, the start with "Backrub" as company name :). so which one do you prefer, google.com or backrub.com as your main search engine ? :cool:
    and for me it's easier to type tickmill dot com than armadamarkets dot com, and the word "market" are already used for any kind of business. just my thought of being involve with some adsense freak with niche words related.
    you have to contact their support for better explanation of why they change their company name.

#27     May 26, 2015
  8. luisHK

luisHK

IB is not good actually if OP wants to open mid or long term leveraged fx positions, the way IB calculates interest on each single currency balance it will end up much costlier than a fx broker that take the same positions into account as a fxpair.
    If OP wants to open the fx position through futures, than IB by all means, the universal account is sure a plus.

#28     May 26, 2015
  9. i agree ,
    one of cool improvement when they changed their name into TICKMILL are they add more trading instrument, which is good improvement
    and as a company who has quite long history in the industry, i am believe they will keep their professional work as they was armada markets
    and yeah i agree, company with XXXX Markets is too much in this industry. And Tickmill for me its quite cool name and will nail in people mind

#29     Aug 20, 2015
  10. doggyfx

doggyfx

For Fx pairs you can try Hotforex they constantly adding new instruments and introduce improvements for their trading conditions what's very unusual for rigid and inflexible majority of other brokers. I also have accounts with FXCM and Global Prime they're good too but major account is on Hotforex.

#30     Aug 24, 2015