Looking for a mentor. European timezone

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Drawdown Addict, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Hi all, I got to the point that I need someone to guide me.
    I would be interested in someone who is an options trader.

Please let me know if you know anyone. Or DM me with your offer if you are the person.

Thanks.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. ZBZB

ZBZB

what strategies are you interested in?

ironchef, murray t turtle and zdreg like this.
  3. %%
    THEY do some options, mostly other derivatives ;
    UNKnown Market Wizzards, They seldom translate the pounds or sterling in to Us $; so i just guess on that.
    DO money market buys again this week\about 4-5%/
    Looks like SPY\going down again\this week\ never did like options unless it was monster move\even now i like stuff like SH[swaps,mostly] excellant bid ask\ better.
    Some spxl,UPRO, some SPXS,sso,QLD TQQQ spxu, easy to control risk + limit risk.
    Much better bid/ ask than options.
    Ex options trader; dont mind deep/ drawdown on TQQQ, but has to be a super trend.
    On SQQQor SH ,qid, just cut the loss end of day max.
    DD\ I dont like deep drawdowns for dayTrading.
    Copy trading, pardon he punLOL strikes me as propaganda, to put it simple;
    but i love the copy like part where jim Cramer'$ wife sold his whole hedge fun position\ when he took a bagel break[Hope that was not why he diVorced her, since she was better trader than he is LOL.
    {{MOST FEB's are down in SPY/WOW sorry i missed so much of that UP/move}}
    Actually can control risk better on ETFs, smaller bid/ask from the get go;
    J NeUmann bought calls i think once a year on bank bail out + long stocks;
    but only a 1.5 day trend LOL. FAS[banks x3] may not have been around till late 2008
    Penny Wise/ Dollar wise; never shorts.

4. ironchef

ironchef

Why I don't let my better half know my trading account PIN or touch it. I don't want to divorce her. :p

murray t turtle likes this.
  5. I missed your reply. I am not sure, to be completely honest. I would like to understand the reasoning behind those strategies and then I could choose.

My knowledge is limited to what we could find in books. Basic concepts of most of the strategies that are available out there, but without any hands-on experience.

I have a feeling that I might be looking for a way to trade options that I already know, but I am not completely sure if that is the case.

ironchef likes this.
  6. ZBZB

ZBZB

What is your opinion of market direction? Do you want income or capital gains?

7. If you are interested in mentoring please show your records of proven trades.

I am not interested in a other useless thread with bored users.

8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I’m sure your inbox is full of PM’s of options traders who are eager to show you their pnl just to mentor you in all the available strategies out there.

Instead use this forum. There are literally thousands of posts to learn from on all topics related to options and you don’t need to verify someone’s track record to know if the post is good.

TrailerParkTed, nbbo, d08 and 3 others like this.
  9. schizo

schizo

Well, it looks like you already opened the wormhole for the trolls to sneak in.

BTW when you ask bland questions, you will only get tasteless answers. So ask specific questions on exactly what you're looking for.

d08, ironchef, p0box4 and 1 other person like this.
  10. Not full, just a couple but they are legit.
    The rest are posts like yours.

#10     Mar 31, 2024
    newwurldmn likes this.