linux - datafeed

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Tcl, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Tcl

Tcl

@MarcG thanks a lot for your advice, and thanks for adding more faith and confidence into @activetick
    it does seem that they are working harder to gain our confidence than before

and if @activetick would allow me, i really recommend you add more details about activetick's management and key people to your website in the about us section
    the fact that there isnt a single employee name mentioned anywhere on the site, can be a little daunting

#21     Sep 25, 2015
  2. @Tcl Thanks for your suggestion, it will be passed on to our management team.

#22     Sep 25, 2015
  3. Tcl

Tcl

Anyone heard of tried barchartmarketdata.com?

if their Java API doesnt need an installed client, this would make them linux compatible

#23     Sep 27, 2015
  4. MarcG

MarcG

No experience with them, heard that 1000 symbols are around 149USD/month. You should ask yourself first what your requirements are. For 50, I would give ActiveTick a try ... 500 symbols. Personally I don't care about the website, or PR or whatever as long as the product is ok ... its not a broker or bank where you bring all your funds, so your risk is limited to loose time and effort and one month fee.

#24     Sep 27, 2015
  5. mwahal

mwahal

@MarcG, @activetick can you please elaborate what it means ?

Thanks
    Mwahal

#25     Apr 23, 2016