Leverage, I dont understand the principle of it...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by capitalistsmith, Jul 24, 2012.

1. contra

contra

the yen thread is closed? lets go back to that, this thread sucks....

#131     Jul 30, 2012
  2. I'll post a note to your thread when I cover. Hosea Askew aka Section 8 trader polluted it.

#132     Jul 30, 2012
  3. This is a classic!

I'm pinning it on my wall to look at whenever I need a good laugh :D

#133     Jul 30, 2012
  4. contra

contra

thanks dude.

You would think this guy would change up his writing style after he f*cks up and tarnishes his name across the web.

I think he was jettrader or something like that. You cannot mistake this guys writing, he's bonkers.

http://www.forexfactory.com/jettrader - LOL

#134     Jul 30, 2012
  5. the topic is leverage, can you please try to stay on it?

#135     Jul 30, 2012
  6. take your bullshit to another thread, the topic here is leverage, if you can't stay on it, just shut up

#136     Jul 30, 2012
  7. It don't work like that. I worked hard (over 3000 posts) to gain my status as the most mentally unstable member on this board, and if you think you can come in here one weekend and take that away from me you have another thing coming. No matter how off topic you get, I can get off topic more, and I don't need pictures and charts to back up my lies, they just come right out of what's left of my fermenting brain.

#137     Jul 30, 2012

8. No Bro. Proprietary Fibonacci. PURE CHAMPION stuff.

#138     Jul 30, 2012
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Nothing but hot air and grandiose claims. Who gives a fuck? Nobody here, unless you post some live calls. Please post the exact links to your journals so we can verify your 10-20 pips an hour x 10 hours a day performance. That's quite an accomplishment. And you know what? None of your super-duper, ultra magical indicators are necessary for that. You may *think* you found something, but I highly doubt it. Characterizing the market as an elaborate mosaic only your indicators can decipher is pure sophistry. If you believe that, you have no idea what you're talking about. Since you're making the claim, step up, and prove us all wrong. Link to your journals, or make some live calls. If you can net 100 pips a day, for 1 week, I'll retract everything I wrote. You can be our new god. Btw, I know it's completely doable. I just doubt YOU can do it:D

And the atticuscircle website links to a gay, lesbian and transgender support group. Good job :D

#139     Jul 30, 2012
  10. He's hitting that site so often that he's heating up the switch at the local CO.

#140     Jul 30, 2012