Leverage, I dont understand the principle of it...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by capitalistsmith, Jul 24, 2012.

1. contra

contra

you mean the iBankMadLoot and the iPerfectTiming indies or whatever they are? free iPad with the purchase?

lol jk T6A... i got no beef, no harm no foul.

But why are you getting so defensive on this crap anyway? This has gone way too far. Take one of those planes for a cruise man.

#121     Jul 30, 2012
  2. contra

contra

the only indies i would use are from Welles Wilder in standard format as that's what the most people are looking at. Or some other type of vol indicator for reference.

#122     Jul 30, 2012
  3. contra

contra

Indeed, I also don't give a shit who you are or what you developed AT ALL. By what you have described in another thread, I think your shit is bogus. But hey, everyone has the right to there own opinion.

It was a joke. I have nothing personal against you. I don't even care what your agenda is here.

All anyone has seen from you is crazy BS, actually entertaining at first, but trying to defend yourself way to hard against accusations which, judging by your actions, are probably true. But again, I don't care either way.

Have a great day and a profitable week.

#123     Jul 30, 2012

4. sha-bam-a-lamb-a-lamb

you told him..

#124     Jul 30, 2012
  5. contra

contra

Not interested T6A.

Looks like a candle volume indi to me, worthless.

Info and PA with some structure/microstructure knowledge is all i'll need.

#125     Jul 30, 2012
  6. where can i buy this iomegawave indicator?

I'm really interested.

#126     Jul 30, 2012
  7. Those indicators do look awesome.

#127     Jul 30, 2012
  8. Get in line HurricaneUS. There's more demand for these MT4 oscillators than there is for the iPhone5

#128     Jul 30, 2012
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Tango,

In my experience, forex trades no different than any other market. That you discovered some indicators that work for you, great. They aren't necessary and real traders know that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your last incarnation at elite (Veyron) claimed to have cracked the secrets to the universe, via some type of triangular arbitrage (except it wasn't arbitrage). Riskless, infinite profits we were told, so long as the leverage was adequate! So why change approach, mid-stream? Why not stick to the good thing (if it was such a good thing)? Also, it'd be great if you could post some live calls. Give us all a taste of what you can do.

#129     Jul 30, 2012
  10. You're right. How foolish of us to doubt Hosea Askew, the Section 8 living FX trader. I mean, how do you argue with what's presented in this video? The Ikea desk and the single 17" monitor. The doublestochastic pseudocode.... living the life, Hosea!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3OELqtfu38E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#130     Jul 30, 2012