Leverage, I dont understand the principle of it...

Discussion in 'Forex' started by capitalistsmith, Jul 24, 2012.

1. and he's a rascist who doesn't like to live in neighborhoods where the women don't look like his mother.

OH SHIT, see what you made me do!

There's a pestilance upon the land

who will be the good guy to save us all?

It all started with tango, I say we kill him first and see if that appeases the gods.

Things were peaceful around here until he showed up

One of my tomatoe plants is dying. Blossom end rot, not sure if it is due to lack of calcium, or just bad posting

#91     Jul 28, 2012
  2. I don't know jackshit if that is what you are talking about

are you sure you are rich moving big money in forex?

because you sure sound like a little piker

especially as to how personal you take it when someone doesn't believe you

#92     Jul 28, 2012
  3. Excelsior!

(word of the day is: subpoena)

#93     Jul 28, 2012
  4. Baron, et al. You have my permission to privately disclose my IP address, as I do not use a VPN or proxy service, to Hosea Askew aka, Tango 6 Alpha. I would give it to him myself, but he wouldn't believe it's mine.

I use Charter internet for surfing. Here's my IP address:

Image deleted

Now you've had sufficient time to save the IP address image. I left it up for >10 minutes.

#94     Jul 28, 2012
  5. yeas, except, this thread isn't about you, it's about margin. If you want to talk about what a big trader you are, or even about what an accomplished pilot you are, why don't you start another thread, since obviously you know nothing about margin and only want to talk about yourself

and to be honest with you, your tired shit is getting really old.

I try to be nice, but now I have been drinking some of that good Old Kentucky (is there any other kind?) whiskey and you are bringing out the mean side of me.

If you want to talk about margin, have at it, if you want to get into a hissy fit about personal problems, take it to "Chit Chat" and try to keep this thread open tp real traders, not wannabe forex bucket shop victims.

#95     Jul 28, 2012
  6. Oh NOOOOO!

#96     Jul 28, 2012
  7. I posted the partial IP so that the mods could corroborate. Obviously it's a Charter ISP address. I posted the redacted IP so that I am not hacked by people, other than yourself, who actually know how to do that sort of thing.

Are we clear, peaches?

#97     Jul 28, 2012
  8. Bro, it would fall under libel statutes. Slander is a verbal form, not written. And the word is "subpoena" not subpena. That makes it sound as though your nuts haven't descended.

I should probably take my leave of this fine trading thread and stay as mobile as possible in light of the actions sure to be taken by the fine legal mind "Tango 6 Alpha" against my person and the (sic) "Principle Owners" of ET.

I'll rip it in my Veyron 16.4 and arrive at my Embraer-made bunker complete with Faraday cage and limit all comms to intelsat!

#98     Jul 28, 2012
  9. I got it and am genuinely skirred. I mean, I had no idea whom I was dealing with.

My friends Baron and Joe, and/or whomever is the mod on this thread, I implore you NOT to delete this exchange or remove any posts to this point. I will actually pay you hard-cash to not delete it. I'll become a sponsor, whatever it takes. I assume it's headed for chit-chat, but think of all the traffic it's brought to ET this weekend.

atticus

#99     Jul 28, 2012
  10. Whaaaat? You're done, just like that? Not even a g-bye queef?

#100     Jul 28, 2012