Lesbian Houston Mayor Goes After Churches

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 15, 2014.

1. jem

jem

the law does allow men into women bathrooms.
    no amount of leftist doublespeak troll lying bullshit about clicking your heals and believing you are a women changes that fact.

( I do know some transsexuals perhaps were assigned the wrong gender and I have nothing against those men or women for wanting to change... but that does not change the fact the law allows men with male DNA into girls rooms.)

you were caught lying and trolling your ass off... again.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    #251     Oct 27, 2014
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh look, ET's effeminate spineless chicken shit peter puffing atheist spewing his own brand of hate and bigotry. Whilst desperately trying to hide his ignorance cowardice and stuPIDITY.

#252     Oct 27, 2014
  3. Jem . . . if you want real debate/discussion , you have to urge the people in the cheap seats to be quiet.:mad:.

#253     Oct 27, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah no kidding.

#254     Oct 27, 2014
  5. jem

jem

I am not sure what I want... during the trading day...
    I come here to stop looking at positions.

Perhaps I should only post once a day... I notice by the next day about half the time I wonder why I gave a crap yesterday. Do I really care if stu wants to bullshit about the definition of a man... no.

But... in the big picture I do care that so many politicians and the media lie there ass off.
    For instance... why the hell are we letting those people coming from ebola areas walk around as if nothing was happening in Liberia.

That sort of lies that leftists create to support that stupidity annoy the shit out of me.
    I think of my kids an their friends on there sports teams and at birthday parties and I wonder wtf is wrong with the brains of the politicians and officials in charge and those who support them in the media. Seriously what could drive people to be so wrong.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
    #255     Oct 27, 2014
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Not much different from the lies that rightists create to keep their sheeple in a perpetual state of fear.

#256     Oct 27, 2014
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Like when Nancy Pelosi warned society would collapse if the (R)'s gain a majority in the senate?

#257     Oct 27, 2014
  8. JamesL

JamesL

9. jem

jem

#259     Oct 29, 2014
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

#260     Oct 29, 2014
    Lucrum likes this.