Lesbian Houston Mayor Goes After Churches

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 15, 2014.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

It shocking that anyone is so willfully ignorant that they fail to understand that the KKK is regularly associated with the Democratic party in the South during the past 20 years - this is well beyond the "Dixiecrat" era.

During the 2010 and 2012 elections, North Carolina had multiple KKK members running as Democrats for office.

During the 1990s, 13 members of the NC state legislature - all Democrats - were members of the KKK.

Here is a link that provides a summary - so you don't embarrass yourself further.

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...mobs-a-black-thing.246123/page-5#post-3575516

#231     Oct 26, 2014
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

And Republicans have their share of secessionists, survivalists, and seditionists. But Republicans aren't characterized by them. Yet.

I'm shocked that anyone would be so willfully ignorant as to believe that there's an on/off switch governing party affilitation.

#232     Oct 26, 2014
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

So if they're against free speech, what the fuck are they still doing in MY country?:mad: A country founded for free speech, now invaded, and controlled by those against it. Jesus...

#233     Oct 26, 2014
  4. jem

jem

you ignorantly started arguing the point.
    so you should apologize for being wrong or ignorant or both.
    no one said the democrat party is characterized by the KKK so enough with your douchey arguments.

#234     Oct 27, 2014
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

[​IMG]

#235     Oct 27, 2014
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

True. But, will point out, my now ex Wife was related (by marriage), to the late Robert Byrd, US Senator, WV. He was once a kkk member, and of course, a dem. She and I used to laugh when he tried to back up black folks, as we KNEW how he really felt about all black folks, which was sad, but allowed by his party... The man actually went on Larry king, and called white trash, "white niggers." I think he said it twice! And in true dem form, he kept his job like nothing happened.. A Republican would have been out of work within minutes of that being said, and we all know it. In fact, the repub would probably have been shot by angry blacks within the week!

#236     Oct 27, 2014
  7. stu

stu

Sure, It doesn't work that way pube chin, because it is working that way.:p

From the stupid enough to show a selfie as an avatar yellow belly hiding behind a book and some creepy looking chin hair, you're ET's mad OCD posting bitch.

Obviously having no life, you've managed about another 150 pointless posts since I was last here. That's FORTY fkn THOUSAND 546 and counting.

Come on Puke, well on the way to FIFTY THOUSAND now and then its onto ONE HUNDRED fkn THOUSAND. Fifty posts a day is chicken feed for you, ya crazy fkd up idiot. :D

#237     Oct 27, 2014
  8. stu

stu

As to be expected it seems you are equally ill versed in matters of sex as well as law.

Equal rights recognizes gender identity as being innate. Best not get yours checked then.

This ordinance does not allow a male to be in the women's room you ignorant pervert. The shit you make up in your depraved mind is not part of anti-discrimination law.

#238     Oct 27, 2014
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Holy shit! You really are a fag! I was just guessing before, and damn, did I get that one right! "Pube chin?" And yes, the gay dude (he at least wasn't a flamer, I guess), who worked in my Wife's store, called other males "bitch." Yeah, at least we know why you're as fucked up as a soup sandwich now. You really are a disease-spreading queer. Nice!:rolleyes::eek::(

#239     Oct 27, 2014
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Let me guess again. You must be the ass clown pal of our other troll from San Francisco.

#240     Oct 27, 2014