Lesbian Houston Mayor Goes After Churches

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 15, 2014.

1. stu

stu

1. A lot more than you obviously.

2. Similar ordinances are in force all over the country you ignorant idiot. No offenses like the one you are imagining in your deviant brain have been found to be due to their existence.
    You're talking crap. Fkd up religious viewpoints no doubt assist you to do that.

3. The fuckwits on here which include you, are either showing pictures of guns or are fixated by men in bathrooms.
    What's creepy is that kind of mindset sounds far more dangerous than an anti-discrimination law.

#211     Oct 25, 2014
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because a stuPID chicken shit hypocrite like you says so?
    I'm not too worried about it.

#212     Oct 25, 2014
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Daughter of Houston's gay mayor is 'barred from driving test because she has two moms'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-gay-mayor-barred-driving-test-two-moms.html

• Annise Parker, the first openly-gay mayor of a major American city, says her daughter faced extra obstacles while seeking a driver's license
    • The Houston mayor say the Department of Public Safety wouldn't accept the documents her daughter Marquitta took because is lists two mothers
    • Parker is married to Kathy Hubbard, with whom she raised three children: Daniela Parker, Marquitta Parker and Jovon Tyler
    • A spokesman for DPS denies the claims

Headline should read "Militant Lesbian Mayor on fabricated rampage"

#213     Oct 25, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Menopause?

#214     Oct 25, 2014
  5. stu

stu

Come on Puke ya freak, make another "not too worried" post.
    Only nine thousand to go.All the sooner to turn your OCD onto reaching ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND.

#215     Oct 25, 2014
  6. jem

jem

lie and distract as much as wish, you are still the troll who supports the idea of grown men a bathroom with women and girls.

and note I have never posted a picture of a gun to my recollection... but if I did so what.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    #216     Oct 25, 2014
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

OCD, is that all stuPID can come back with?
    You're a spineless chicken shit coward that sucks dick.

#217     Oct 25, 2014
  8. stu

stu

Anti-discrimination law does not allow adult men to enter women's or girls restrooms. It's a fallacy to say they do. That's the distraction of those who would say anything because they fear understanding what discrimination means when it doesn't fit their own perverted ideals.

There have also been plenty of ignorant people saying you couldn't allow blacks in a white restroom for the very same reason. No doubt more of those male conservative Christians again.

So what? You support the idiots who post pictures of guns while bragging people are going to be taken out or eliminated do you? That's so what.

Nevertheless you are fixated by men in bathrooms that much is clear.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    #218     Oct 25, 2014
  9. stu

stu

Come on Puke you're my bitch now.
    Keep repeating that brainless insult , any crap will do.
    You want my photo you're going to have to work for it.:D
    I'll coach you right up to your HUNDRED THOUSANDTH post and beyond. A kindly helping hand for a poor old sap like you is what's called for here.
    Only ANOTHER FIFTY THOUSAND to go.
    With clearly nothing else to do with your life but to post more posts, 30 per day every day should not be too hard for you:p
    Go!

#219     Oct 25, 2014
    Ricter likes this.
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Because a stuPID chicken shit peter puffing coward keeps repeating it?
    It doesn't work that way moron.

#220     Oct 25, 2014