Lesbian Houston Mayor Goes After Churches

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 15, 2014.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I call it like it is Nazi. You bastards won't survive what YOU'RE causing, in a Country that was founded to be free. And it doesn't hurt to know there are over 400,000,000 FIREARMS i.e., GUNS (I know that one just burns your ass!) in the hands of We The People. Yep, with numbers like that, I would have to point out, you Nazis are complete lunatics! With those kinds of numbers, a Marine Officer would point out just how fubar that one is. And at least do some homework if you're going to be a communist pos! Russia didn't invade America during the cold war for THIS ^ very reason...

#121     Oct 18, 2014
  2. stu

stu

If you don't care Pukeum then shut the fuck up.

On a lighter note, is the rumor true that your attempt at growing a beard failed so bad you stuck pubes on your chin like your ugly fat old face avatar shows and that's why you took the selfie hiding behind a book?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    #122     Oct 19, 2014
  3. stu

stu

He'd better not harm or kill anyone because if real patriotic Country loving public servants have to come and take him down, there will be not one of those 400,000 firearms he jabbers about backing him up.
    Pukeum's bb gun won't be any use.

For his sake it's to be hoped LeaPup is just another internet jerk mouthing off.

Although I have to say there's something profoundly wrong from a personality like his going on quite a while now in other threads too, threatening to shoot people while ranting jingoism. Maybe should ring alarm bells before it's perhaps too late.

#123     Oct 19, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pointing out your ignorance doesn't equate to me caring what you think, stuPID.
    Seems to me you'd need the balls to show your own face, before asking such a question.

#124     Oct 19, 2014
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

This look like a bb gun to you, stuPID?

[​IMG]

#125     Oct 19, 2014
    LEAPup likes this.
  6. Japan didn't invade the US mainland in WW2 because they knew that we had guns and we knew how to use them. They just didn't have enough soldiers to do the job even if they were all suicidal LOL

Anyhow... I don't own any guns at all.. [that is the proper info to disseminate. People want to find out what you have worth stealing and how defended you might be, guns are valuables, don't clue them. ]

Anyhow... Democrats hate the religious right with a passion. The LGBT issues are big clubs they can use to beat us about the head and neck. I like to rephrase gay male as "sex addicts f^*king each other in their hairy stinking assholes" and then let them try to defend that. Lesbians are "carpet lickers" of course...

#126     Oct 19, 2014
    Lucrum likes this.
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

By Todd Starnes

Two Christian ministers who own an Idaho wedding chapel were told they had to either perform same-sex weddings or face jail time and up to $1,000 in daily fines, according to a lawsuit filed Friday in federal court.

Alliance Defending Freedom is representing Donald and Evelyn Knapp, two ordained ministers who own the Hitching Post Wedding Chapel in Coeur d’Alene.

“Right now they are at risk of being prosecuted,” attorney Jeremy Tedesco told me. “The threat of enforcement is more than just credible.”

The wedding chapel is registered as a “religious corporation” limited to performing “one-man-one-woman marriages as defined by the Holy Bible.”

However, the chapel is also a for-profit business and city officials said that means the owners must comply with the local nondiscrimination ordinance.

That ordinance, passed in 2013, prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation and it applies to housing, employment and public accommodation....

#127     Oct 20, 2014
  8. stu

stu

Lol. It looks like - another total jerk trying to find self-worth from posting the picture of a gun on the internet.

Similar reason no doubt why you have a picture of your ugly mug on FORTY THOUSAND pointless posts , whose number include defending discrimination, hatred and violence.

You're a redneck and an extremist Puke, it's what you would do.

#128     Oct 20, 2014
    Spike Trader likes this.
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

In other words...you got nothing.

#129     Oct 20, 2014
  10. stu

stu

... what you gonna do Puke, post the picture of another gun?.:D

#130     Oct 20, 2014