JUST STARTED

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by NVZ, Jul 24, 2016.

1. NVZ

NVZ

Hey Everyone! I Never Trade In My Life, Dont Know The Concepts Or Where To Start. Can Someone Help Me? I Mean, Can U Recommend A Book, Or a Website? Notice That I Dont Know ANYTHING About Trading But I Am Willing To Learn!

2. Here's my recommendation:

1. Get a high paid JOB in whatever field you find interesting and invest the proceeds in a passive index fund or learn investing.

2. If you already have a decent job, put in more hours per week and invest the additional money.

You will probably not make it as a trader, but following my advice above, you can be fairly wealthy if you think long-term.

Alternative 3 would be to spend a huge amount of hours studying and attempting to learn trading and most likely fail while also blowing away a lot of money. Hours which instead could have been spent working and making money. :)

Handle123 likes this.
  3. TradeCat

TradeCat

All full time traders started in the adult entertainment business. That's where you start.

Xela, Handle123 and vanzandt like this.
  4. God, you're in for a really long journey. ...kind of like Moses.
    [​IMG]
    Being a successful, or even just a slightly profitable, trader...is a somewhat elite club (no pun intended).
    Trading is truly...a skill that takes years to master, for the mind and body and soul. Kind of like a black belt in Karate, or a PHd program. Well atleast, in my opinion...if someone can do it faster, then more power to them.
    o_O:) Start anywhere and everywhere, and build on that....right now,there is no right or wrong path...just get your feet wet, is what's important. and use your natural powers of perception and intuition and common sense along the way.
    Mazel tov,

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    K-Pia, CBC, Simples and 1 other person like this.
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Really, I actually did something right for once!!

IMHO, don't read any books, don't listen to anyone, just watch the market and come up with your own plan, most people/books are sadly BS to make you lose money, cause that's what they've been taught.

6. TradeCat

TradeCat

Crazy thing is for it's name not a single anonymous internet user on this forum is elite or even much of a trader. Bunch of retired old farts, minimum wage workers and overall losers who're trying to get rich quick.

7. optonly

optonly

Only thing you need to learn is market psychology of candles. Then practice practice practice.

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Take every penny you have... max out your margin, ......and short PigFlix and Priceline.

Then send me a check for this sage advice.

9. shazam75

shazam75

Read the book "The Disciplined Trader" by Mark Douglas. If you have the discipline to read it completely, then start thinking about trading.

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Oh, and I forgot... borrow as much family money as you can too. Granny does not need that $8000/month facility.....she's had a good life.... and you'll pay her back in no time anyway.:D. Just don't forget my check.

#10     Jul 24, 2016