Just Listed My House for Sale. Fingers crossed...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Baron, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

beautiful home.

Baron likes this.
  3. mervyn

mervyn

Nice location, hang with tiger lately?

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Not lately. I used to see his ex-wife all the time though. I think he moved down to Jupiter, FL.

5. Arnie

Arnie

When I lived in Orlando in the early 70's that whole area (dr philips, windemere) was in the boonies. I just looked at Google Earth....holy cow!

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

These days you would need to drive for 45 minutes before you'd ever find any land to build on. The development has been crazy over the last 20 years.

7. mervyn

mervyn

Yes but almost all lake front properties are outdated in styles, even the newly built. A friend is on Lake Chase waterfront, rebuilt in the last two years but still look like toll brothers project.-:)

8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Nice home.

Baron likes this.
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

So I'm just curious. What do you consider to be an "outdated style" and what is one that you would say is current?

10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

We had two showings today, and four scheduled for tomorrow, so that's a positive.

It's so interesting to get potential buyer feedback. The feedback from the first showing was... "We love the house but how can we put an elevator in it?"

And the feedback from the second showing was "I love the house, but my wife needs the nanny to be super close to our room at all times, so I will have her with me tomorrow when I come back." (I'm not sure if he meant the wife or the nanny. :D)

It's just so fascinating to hear how potential buyers view your house in ways you never thought possible.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
    #10     Apr 17, 2024