Job post

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by garachen, Sep 16, 2014.

1. garachen

garachen

Hi Baron,

I usually hire 3-5 people a year. And sometimes the ET wildcard is better than what I find out of the standard school programs. Is there a place I should post job offerings here or would you prefer that I not do so?

2. Why not just post the job? If Baron or the Mods disapprove, they will take it down. surf

LAC did quite remarkable hiring folks off this board.....

3. convexx

convexx

What? Did anyone at LAC make a dime on the "pick 'em" trade? And then there was the Rearden options fund which blew-out. Spectacular.

4. Yeah, in the end the markets changed and the software failed to work-- but for awhile it was easy money----- i remember the RM option fund-- wasn't sure what happened there, they brushed it under the rug.

5. convexx

convexx

Bullshit. They were net-negative on the pick-em trade.

The "software" didn't fail. They missed the crossed mkts completely... they were trading a "3.00 x 3.00" inter-exchange quote based upon short-term technicals. Long after the OCC linkage. Don't bother responding with more BS. They missed the arb and tried with the pick-em and didn't make it.

And the RM fund blew out. Then he came on here with an LC trade that blew out a bunch of traders, and then disappeared when asked how he covered his short into limit up.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  6. garachen

garachen

I have no idea what LAC is. It's a lot of work for me to post and answer questions. I don't really want to go through the effort if it's just going to be taken down.

But I'm talking about a real job. Salary, benefits, I don't take you money and eventually you work towards a profit split scenario.

7. convexx

convexx

Surfer is an infection. He poses moronic and tangential questions to threads in which has he no business replying (to). My apologies.

8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

It depends on what the nature of the job offerings are. If you're recruiting for traders or other positions at a trading firm, then we have a $250 listing fee, which would cover the listing for a month. It would appear in the "Announcements" forum.

9. garachen

garachen

I'm fine with that. Do you need to enable something to allow a post there? If you send an address I'll send a check.

10. Another moronic comment. My post was completely relevant to the topic. I was providing info about the the success of another employer recruiting here. Then you change the subject to RM's fund and the success or failure of LAC-- WTF???

Knock off the jealousy-- you would be thrilled if you just got 1/3 of the value i have obtained posting here on elite-- i know you are trying hard , and something good may come of it. But you will never catch up to me.

surf

#10     Sep 16, 2014