I've had enough of Marketsurfer!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Sep 21, 2015.

1. JTrades

JTrades

This doesn't seem to be chit chat.

#51     Sep 24, 2015
  2. romik

romik

It's in chit chat due to a 'personal issue' with brother Surf, when actually he had an issue with acceptance that TA is just a torch in a dark wood, you still need a compass - money management.

#52     Sep 24, 2015
  3. JTrades

JTrades

Since it's at least as worthy as the Surf Report, it should be promoted to Journals. This would be making history, as nothing's ever escaped the Community Lounge.

#53     Sep 24, 2015
  4. romik

romik

It started in trading, the forces above decided to move it to Chit Chat, I am not really bothered TBH :)

#54     Sep 24, 2015
  5. romik

romik

Short SPX, stop 1 point above today's high

#55     Sep 25, 2015
  6. romik

romik

Surf at it again, can't help himself. Basically even if you don't react, but think you are still doomed LOL:

"...#pricedriversrock. #TAsucks.

Trade what you think, not what you see-- charts are very decieving. Surfer 2014

Anticipate, don't react--- Surfer 2015

Most everything you think about markets is WRONG!

#56     Sep 25, 2015
    marketsurfer likes this.
  7. romik

romik

I was late on this one as you can see on chart, according to rules I posted a TL would have generated a sell signal around 1,950 SPX, making reward more appropriate at x3, but I want to keep this as transparent as I possibly can, so entry was 1,942 stop is 1,962 and target 1,882

[​IMG]

#57     Sep 25, 2015
  8. romik

romik

GBPUSD L1.5200 S1.5120 TARGET 1.5440

[​IMG]

#58     Sep 27, 2015
    FCXoptions likes this.
  9. destriero

destriero

Romik, I know you mean well, but you'll never convince him that's he's wrong. I don't know a lot of successful technicians, but the few that I do know are all former sell-side, former NYSE MMers, etc. Two of which work in legit prop and make high seven to low eight figures and only look at charts, no fundamental, macro, etc.

Obviously a sample of two is just that, but to state, categorically, that TA doesn't work is infantile.

You'd be enraged if Surf woke up tomorrow and exclaimed that TA worked. No more windmills...

(I personally don't use it).

#59     Sep 27, 2015
    romik likes this.
  10. pak

pak

I think anyone who "escapes" from New Jersey and plots themselves across the street from a Beach and in one of the best areas in the World to Live...is doing just fine in my book!!!

+ add the fact he's got a solid way of securing himself in the Financial Trading world...G-R-E-A-T job Surf!!!

#60     Sep 28, 2015