I've had enough of Marketsurfer!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by romik, Sep 21, 2015.

1. algo's are based on TA, of course it works.

the classic stock TA,s stochs & MA's etc...of course they don't work anymore...

#11     Sep 21, 2015
  2. qxr1011

qxr1011

ok, i putting you in ignore

good bye

#12     Sep 21, 2015
  3. Banjo

Banjo

Every game requires the inept and fools. Markets are a game of information, the acquisition, processing, interpretation of information. Information is always asymmetrical. Processing is encumbered by the lens, personal bias of the perceiver. Interpretive modeling is a further biased rabbit hole .Some observations/ experiences are lessons in what to do, some are lessons in what not to do. Spend your time improving your own abilities, the world will never have a dearth of the inept and fools. In the words of Ron White, "you can't fix stupid".

#13     Sep 21, 2015
    marketsurfer likes this.
  4. romik

romik

That's fine ;)

#14     Sep 21, 2015
  5. romik

romik

Course they work with money management, show me a perfect method :)

#15     Sep 21, 2015
  6. moonmist

moonmist

There is no perfect method.

If there were one, a trader would borrow every penny from his/her relatives, friends, bankers, etc. and go all in every trade with maximum leverage. So far, I do not know anyone who dares to do that.:p

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...-is-not-predicting.294134/page-2#post-4175156

Just my two cents.

#16     Sep 21, 2015
  7. Who cares...it's just one guy's opinion -- why do some people seem to get so worked up, or get into arguments on these forums. :confused:

...I could care less if you use voodoo to make trading/investing decisions. or if you claim you hear voices in your head that tell you what to do -- all I care is about bottom line performance o_O

(i wish there was some way to link/verify your personal trading acct performance on this site. to link it with your ET acct)

#17     Sep 21, 2015
  8. romik

romik

EUR/USD L1.1201 stop 1.1175 target 1.1270

#18     Sep 21, 2015
  9. romik

romik

[​IMG]

#19     Sep 21, 2015
  10. romik

romik

Stopped (-1%)