It's summertime, and you know what that means in the big cities. . .

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Exactly!

#51     Apr 28, 2015
  2. Ditch

Ditch

No matter how much money or affirmative action you throw at certain minorities it won't make a difference. After 50 years of cultural Marxism in the Western World it's time to realize that not all cultures are at the same level of civilization and some are just plain incompatible. As soon as politicians abandon this destructive route, society can work on some real progress. Until then it's just more pearls before swine.

#52     Apr 28, 2015
    blakpacman likes this.
  3. Even if a kid isn't going the vocational route, community college makes a lot of sense financially. Algebra, Trig, Calculus... the same at CC or university.

#53     Apr 28, 2015
  4. blakpacman

blakpacman

I think there's some truth in that, and I think many people know that, at least on a subconscious level, but don't state it explicitly because it wouldn't be politically correct with potentially negative consequences, such as what happened when Donald Sterling's private recordings were made public.

Being politically correct has gotten so bad that when a woman was being gang raped in the midst of hundreds of people, no one did anything.
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/15/us/florida-gang-rape-panama-city-arrest/

Of course, as much as possible, each person should be judged individually on their own merits, not their race, religion, sex, orientation, etc.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    #54     Apr 28, 2015
  5. Oops, I had that wrong... the rotten little Mayor of Baltimore "gave them space" to riot. That moronic mayor of LA at the time of the riots did the same thing, or his police commision guys did. Some of the LAPD area commanders ignored that and nipped things in the bud, and there was no looting or burning, the areas where the PD stood down got looted all to hell.

Basically Maryland has very restrictive gun laws. Baltimore can burn itself level, I don't give a ratsass. I'm in a border state and those liberals up there won't close the border so they can burn baby burn, all summer for all I care...

#55     Apr 28, 2015
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Crazy video of Baltimore thugs driving stolen car through the fires last night.

#56     Apr 28, 2015
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#57     Apr 28, 2015
  8. Max E.

Max E.

#58     Apr 28, 2015
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Of course the MSM does not tell you this about Freddy Gray...

[​IMG]

#59     Apr 28, 2015
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#60     Apr 28, 2015