ISIS Burned a Man Alive but it doesn't bother dbphoenix? WTF?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Feb 7, 2015.

1. We should just nuke them ,
    but won't that would be burning them alive ?

#11     Feb 8, 2015
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Pretty much. I can't provide a video of our burning any ISIS members alive, and there are no real-time films of inhabitants of Hiroshima and Nagasake being incinerated while alive, but there are plenty of films of the aftermath. I'm sure the films of radioactive burns would be most satisfactory to those who want to see that sort of thing. All brought to you courtesy of 'Murica.

#12     Feb 8, 2015
  3. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I agree wrt Boko Haram part. Why aren't we seeing stories about it all the time on libtard media?

#13     Feb 8, 2015
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Actually you are, at least online. But zip down here. The silence is indicative.

#14     Feb 8, 2015
  5. Wallet

Wallet

Only a complete moron, imbecile would equate ISIS burning alive a captured prisoner to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The two are completely incomparable actions.

#15     Feb 8, 2015
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Oh?

#16     Feb 8, 2015
  7. We should of dropped both of them on Tokyo. Would of had a better effect don't you think?

#17     Feb 9, 2015
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#18     Feb 9, 2015
  9. DB, you may have missed it, but Michelle Obama took care of boko haram via hastag and sad face.

#19     Feb 9, 2015
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

So instead of incinerating them we should have sent teams of professional beheaders?

As far as you may want to stray from the original subject, we have in fact "set people on fire". It had nothing to do with beheading.

#20     Feb 9, 2015