Is There Any Way This Can End Well?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by tommo, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Often gets "accounted for" by others who did not benefit from the debt creation.

:(

#51     Sep 29, 2015
    tom2 and k p like this.
  2. Yes, the next generation...boomers have had three opportunities in 15 years to unload their inflated assets (and yes you've consistently denied their culpability), but the architects of all of these bubble/busts are from the boomer generation and they are uber-dove's who openly cheer on equity/real estate bubbles...

It's merely a footnote that this calculated offshoot of monetary policy has a negative impact on the following generations that are faced with overvalued equities, real estate and absurd tuition costs...

#52     Sep 29, 2015
    k p likes this.
  3. Let me say one more time... YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT ON THIS. IT'S NOT THE BOOMERS WHO ARE CULPABLE NOR THE ARCHITECTS OF ANY OF THIS MESS... IT'S THE POLITICOS!

There are ZERO examples of Boomers demanding, "gimme this and charge it to my kids/grandkids". In fact, there are lots of examples of Boomers who have proclaimed, "I'd rather do without than make my kids pay for it".

Wake UP. Get your head out of your "Boomer biased" ass and put some thought to it, please.

#53     Sep 29, 2015
    tom2 likes this.
  4. The POLITICIANS ARE BOOMERS!

In every instance, when given the opportunity to take some medicine, we have BOOMERS who have opted to double down on the stupidity and create even bigger bubbles...

IOW, you're telling us that Robert Rubin, Larry Summer, Ben Bernanke, Janet Yellen are NOT boomers...and you're also telling us that Boomers are AGAINST the bailout of their stock portfolios and/or housing assets (which I might add have been inflated beyond belief even when accounting for the collapse post 2008).

#54     Sep 29, 2015
  5. Jesus Christ! The Boomers didn't do what you claim. It was the Politicos. As a group the Boomers are as stupid as a mud fence. They didn't "double down" on ANYTHING!!!!!)

One more STUPID comment like that, and I'm going to have to put you on ignore...

You're claiming, "60-yr old politicos made laws and policies... therefor ALL Boomers are at fault"?

Anyone with half-a-brain can see the fallacy of that argument.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    #55     Sep 29, 2015
    tom2 likes this.
  6. lol, and anyone with half-a-brain can see the fallacy of your argument that boomers are somehow not represented amongst the politico class...

And since I'm going on ignore anyway...You are one senile old fuck, so put me on ignore dumbass!

#56     Sep 29, 2015
  7. Geez, will miss you. Always thought you had a bit of grey matter. Guess not. You and a few ET others are blindered on this issue. So be it. Done and done!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    #57     Sep 29, 2015
    tom2 likes this.
  8. qxr1011

qxr1011

==Is There Any Way This Can End Well?===

for some it will end well, for somebody may not :)

when music stops somebody definitely will find oneself without the chair

i strongly suspect that the next generation of Americans will be not better than the previous one... so i doubt a lot the next generation will pay their parent's debt

what will happen ?

the debt will be pushed not on the next generation of Americans but on the next generations in other countries: Chinese, Russians, Japanese, who ever holds the debt...

America will be bankrupt de-facto , but not declared as such... the debtors will bite the bullet...

#58     Sep 29, 2015
  9. A perfect example of the "Boomer mentality"...not my fault, it's the politicians! Sure. In every instance, these self-righteous assholes will sell out everyone else just to try and get "what's theirs"...

#59     Sep 29, 2015
  10. qxr1011

qxr1011

boomers, and politicians they (not Martians) elect, but not only them.. in general we, Americans, like to live beyond our means...

also we like to feel good about ourself, so when ideologues pushing the idea that without subsidies and welfare, and fight for the democracy in XYZ country, somebody will be hurt , we go for that debt (and of course not forgetting ourselves)...

eventually for the world to function properly somebody should get hurt , somebody should die for the mistakes or bad luck his own or others..

and somebody eventually will...

we just do not want it to be us...

#60     Sep 29, 2015