Is Phil Grande's paid trading site any good?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Jreality, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Phil, recently went on vacation for about 2 weeks. All gang members, apparently were happy with his rookie Don , who filled in while Phil was on vacation. When Phil came back he was much better for a while and is still much better. What do I mean? Phil seems to think that he can make harassing comments about people he hates, all that does is show the world that Phil is unable to cope. Yesterday, on his radio show, he played a tape of men who was not the best at the English language, so Phil then referring to the man, using a race slur as "one hung low" and Phil is making a point about the man’s talking ability. I do not think Phil actually had any problem with what the man was talking about. So once more Phil seems to be very sensitive to his feeling being hurt and calls anyone who asks him a question that he does not like as a person sending him hate mail. However Phil, will go on vacation and not allow all member’s to have their membership costs suspended for two weeks while he is not at work. Phil made the point that Don is a rookie, so full charge for members while Phil was on vacation. Don, the rookie now , is so good because he has no experience in trading and has no bad habits, sounds like Phil wants his money just like the "criminals" who he hates Frank and ,Dodd and company want their money. Phil seems to think that because he is helping his gang members he is the good guy, and can enable himself to perks of power like Frank and Dodd probably think they are helping their friends or their gang too. I sure wish Phil would stop harassing people like a bully and just make his point. Phil is not on a comedy show, he is talking stock trade, and the topics associated with how the stock market works, if he has a problem with a politician or a man who did not grow up in the USA he should just explain the fault and get off the personal attacks. Does he think people do not get it when he explains what Dodd or Frank did , going to the “criminal” slander, and yelling into the microphone, and being out of control, or the "one hung low" comments are not good for Phil or the rest of the world. It has been years , but some of his comments are so hurtful, he said, when a gang member called in about a stock his girlfriend recommended, that if she recommended that stock, she must be butt ugly to look at, on national radio while just talking to this caller, I mean come on Phil how much of a bully boy are you . That stuff is actually a misdemeanor crime in many States. Phil , notice how I did not call you a criminal !

#11     Oct 12, 2011
  2. ===========
    Spin;
    That maybe true;
    80% of the time.:D

Maybe true a much bigger % when it comes to teaching trading, but trading/investing stocks is frankly amoung the most difficult of any business.

Not sure why Mr Grande would post a ''prediction on largest loss on Wall Street history...May 2007, Oct 2007'' ?????;but i like his 200 day moving average stop loss......................................................IBD says the same,200dma.

Sounds like he did real well in real estate[generally NOT realtime,LOL], so his delayed stock stock[$19.99, not realtime] service may be worth it, also you could ask him real estate questions/stock questions.

Mike Marcus had, believe it or not, a sucess rate of 100% ;
    100% losses,in CA real estate, but you [me, most anyone] could learn a lot from Mike Marcus............................................But Books are Best Buy.:cool:

#12     Oct 12, 2011
  3. Today, Phil , gave out information on his radio show, that is his job. Phil spent some of his time explaining how the government was supporting out of work, laid off workers, who would not get off the unemployment insurance program and take a 15 dollar job in Sarasota Florida. Phil knows that until the first or second extension, these workers and their employer’s both invested their own money into the unemployment insurance fund. That means the out of work job seekers would have made much more when they were working , except both the employer and the employee gave part of their working wage and payroll tax, to support the unemployment insurance plan. In order to collect you cannot be fired for any infraction of work rules, these unemployed workers had no fault for their being out of work. , they were laid off. Unemployment insurance is there to be a financial bridge for an out of worker so they do not have to take a 15 dollar per hour job. if they were making 30 dollars per hour prior to being laid off, then they have the right to look for another 30 dollar per hour job for the entire time of the unemployment insurance benefit. This employer and employee unemployment insurance plan is a co paid insurance program, required by the government . By contract, it means an unemployed person can look for that higher paying job until his benefit is exhausted. Phil would rather have the person who has lost his job to being outsourced and shipped to China, take the McDonalds franchise job, right away, you want fries with that. The unemployed job seeker, Phil, would rather look for the better job. Phil, no worries, unemployment insurance does not go on forever, not much chance of a two year unemployment insurance entitlement and if you worked for 30 years first then you have paid way more into the fund than you would ever get back in two years , so Phil that is the other side of the story. ., Next, if the person does not want to be underemployed at 15 per hour, then he will move instead of working for your friends at 12 to 15 dollars per hour. He will move to a better job location. This country should actually start taxing companies that outsource workers and lower tax for employers who bring jobs back to the USA Or something that would help both the USA and the workers, tariff Chinese goods, make it less desirable to outsource American jobs.. Phil I did not call the people who can do this criminals or morons! If I have to deal with them, I do not want to be known for my out of control behavior. Then Phil said the government of Sarasota, Florida was cancelling the government workers pensions to save money, the Sarasota Police department. How can you tell when Phil is feeling powerless, he called the government officials “morons” and one other time he referred to some other government officials “criminals”. Does Phil understand raising his voice and yelling into the microphone shows weakness, it is like a man crying, not cool. Phil criticizes the people on the street who are protesting at Bank’s and yet he is seeking help for his cause, the Sarasota police department pensions, and is calling the Sarasota, Florida officials “morons”. So does Phil understand when you act like that , you seem to be out of control, if Phil approached me on the street, highly agitated and screaming about “morons” and wanted my help, I would tend to get away from Phil right away. Go ahead Phil, champion your cause, and try to learn how to do it in a way that will work a little better for you. Insulting language is not going to get you to where you want to be. Instead you are telling me you know you have no chance, it is what a guy says after he jumped off the building and is just about at ground zero, it did not work, his last word is probably “moron “ with another word in front starting with an F in front and a g for the last letter, but then it does not matter it is all over but the burial. Phil, maybe learn from the politicians that you hate, they almost never act out of control or frustrated into yelling and name calling. These politicians understand that it is better to look good, than to be good. Phil if you think you are good, then act normal and not like an out of control angry man. References to one hung low,

#13     Oct 12, 2011
  4. You can go to www.StockCharts.com or www.freestockcharts.com and use their FREE charts with the following indicators: Slow Stochastic (daily with 10-3-3 setting), Slow Stochastic (weekly with 10-3-3 setting), the 25, 50, 200 simple moving averages as support and resistant levels, and a 7-day average volume for conformation, and it won't be any different that using Phil's services, except that it is ALL FREE.

#14     Jun 29, 2012
  5. dcogswell

dcogswell

This is not accurate at all. The PTT2 is unique because of its money flow indicator. This is not found in other products including freestockcharts. PTT1 has proprietary support and resistance lines which also would not be found in this or other products. The PTT premiums have earnings, dividends and all kinds of other information that can be found elsewhere but is conveniently on one screen.

Furthermore, I have not found a free service yet that provided level 1 or level 2 market data. Many are using BATs as most websites do. This doesn’t come with all the exchange fees that a level 1 or level 2 feed does. Freestockcharts.com also has almostfreestockcharts.com where you can pay to add this level of data.

I am not criticizing freestockcharts.com at all. Their product is great and a wonderful tool that I have used myself. However, you are comparing apples and oranges in your statement.

Donald Cogswell

#15     Feb 15, 2013
  6. Jreality

Jreality

Isn't the Money Flow indicator really just based on a moving average crossover? Even if not, is it really proven to work any better than an ordinary MA crossover? I have my doubts as to whether any of his so-called proprietary indicators are any better than garden variety indicators. There is no holy grail in trading.

#16     Feb 16, 2013
  7. Why would he sell it if it's so great?

If you want to follow the smart money just piggyback on Einhorn, Loeb, etc. through their 13D's for free.

#17     Feb 16, 2013
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Incorrect, there is a Holy Grail but it's a very safe bet that Phil the Rage Machine doesn't have it.

#18     Feb 16, 2013
  9. phil says it is good.

:D

#19     Feb 16, 2013
  10. Digs

Digs

Wake up...

If you need some one to hold your hand...

your skrewed!

#20     Feb 16, 2013