Is Bitcoin a better investment than Gold?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by GarrettKimmel, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Sotnis

Sotnis

#41     Dec 9, 2015
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

No, he wasn't, but yes it did affect the price, since the price broke out of the 390ish range and currently 415ish....

#42     Dec 9, 2015
  3. Sotnis

Sotnis

Just saying, I bought into bitcoin this past week at $400 a coin. They're selling at $450 as of just this past week, and were at $336 last month.

Source

I know it's volatile and sketchy, but I really think it's going to break $500 in the next month or two.

I know it's speculation, but I think it's worth looking into.

Thoughts?

#43     Dec 12, 2015
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'm still long myself and it's definitely exceeded my expectations these past few months for sure. I've found a cool infographic about the growth of bitcoin and the outlook for 2016 that I'm going to post in a new thread here in a minute.

#44     Dec 15, 2015
    Zr1Trader likes this.
  5. #45     Dec 15, 2015
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

BTC is looking strong at this level so I just bought 10 more.

#46     Jan 7, 2016
    Sotnis likes this.
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Classic? Unlimited? XT? Core?

"...what Satoshi said:

"A second version would be a massive development and maintenance hassle for me. It's hard enough maintaining backward compatibility while upgrading the network without a second version locking things in. If the second version screwed up, the user experience would reflect badly on both, although it would at least reinforce to users the importance of staying with the official version. If someone was getting ready to fork a second version, I would have to air a lot of disclaimers about the risks of using a minority version. This is a design where the majority version wins if there's any disagreement, and that can be pretty ugly for the minority version and I'd rather not go into it, and I don't have to as long as there's only one version.''

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/40tknk/classic_unlimited_xt_core_gavin_andresen/

#47     Jan 13, 2016
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

#48     Jan 15, 2016
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

#49     Jan 15, 2016
  10. romik

romik

Unregulated markets...

#50     Jan 15, 2016