I told you BS was BS!

Discussion in 'Options' started by wxytrader, Apr 1, 2024.

1. I told you guys that options are mis-priced. Now there is math to back me up.:)

EdgeHunter likes this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

nbbo and Slow Learning Elf like this.
  3. How about just acknowledging that I was right?

rsd likes this.
  4. You are one of the people who should not be allowed into a library unattended:|

5. maxinger

maxinger

What will he do in a library?
    Is it something unimaginable?

6. PPC

PPC

I bet you that you that you don’t fully understand what Nassim Taleb is talking about. :)

The novice option traders like you are often stopped by their inability to answer targeted questions, therefore, if you want to demonstrate to us that you actually thoroughly understand Nassim’s concept of mis-priced options, then please do so but with different syntax and with different mathematical formulas.

Solve real problems and then you’ll have real skills.;)

ironchef and taowave like this.
  7. Good Evening wxytrader,

How can I make $1 million in 12 months trading options?

Thank you,

8. PPC

PPC

@SimpleMeLike, here is the recipe

Step 1)
    Borrow as much money as you can

Step 2)
    Buy one way ticket to Panama (or some place where people won’t find you).

Step 3)
    Buy OTMs Puts/Calls (i.e. lottery tickets)

Step 4)
    If you’re a lucky and make a bundle, then repay the money you borrowed and enjoy the rest of your profits.

Step 5)
    If you’re unlucky and lose everything, then fly away to Panama and never return, and start the same scheme from different country (jurisdiction) over again until it works. :D:D:D

SimpleMeLike and ironchef like this.
  9. Judging by how he's acting about this video, it's imaginable but rather depraved :)

10. I came to the same conclusion with out the need of advanced math. The math is just a way to demonstrate what I understood purely from observation.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
    #10     Apr 2, 2024