I Get The Sense Whites Are Trying To "Get Over" The Remnants Of Their Racial Past

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Well we're certainly not going to get it listening to your rubbish.

It's blacks that need enlightenment. They need to understand that the behavior, the culture they have and the faith they've put in the democratic party has given them nothing but worse and worse living conditions during their lifetimes. Talk about the need for enlightenment.

#11     Nov 26, 2014
  2. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Careful with using words like 'enlightenment' .... it's too much like 'entitlement'

#12     Nov 26, 2014
  3. Max E.

Max E.

The whole "white priviledge" meme which was invented by liberals gets destroyed when you consider the fact that Asians have a higher per capita earnings than whites do. Why is it that asians who come across fresh off the boat are able to succeed within a generation yet blacks cant?

If its really just about white racism, then i guess the racists are doing a bad job.

The funny thing is that if anyone had a greivance, it would be them, the universities are intentionally denying their entrance to give it away to people with lower grades. You take a look at any university class in either the u.s. or canada, and half the kids are asian, there is a reason they are succeeding they work their asses off, and they have tight knit families.

My girlfriend in university was vietnamese her parents owned a restaraunt, they never left the place, it was awesome getting vietnamese food for supper every day while my friends were eating KD. I wanted to marry her, but she died of cervical cancer, havent been able to find a girl with that kind of work ethic since.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    #13     Nov 26, 2014
  4. It's not just Asians coming to America and doing well that pokes a hole in "white privilege" and the idea that there's a system in place to keep blacks down, but you have to also note the fact that native Africans come to America and do very well. Many of them become doctors, entrepreneurs, engineers and other prosperous fields. I know several Nigerians that are studying, right now, to become scientists, engineers and doctors and know another native African guy who just passed the Bar exam to become a lawyer. Even native Africans laugh at American blacks for squandering opportunities.

#14     Nov 26, 2014
    achilles28 likes this.
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah you just hit the nail on the head, African immigrants succeed at an equal if not higher rate than most americans, yet black people born in America are constantly whining, and are the worst in almost every statistic.

You ask 99.99% of immigrants if they would rather live in the states or where they came from and theyd say the states, so whats the issue, no one is forcing african americans to stay here, if they really think we fucked them why not go back to where their ancestors came from so they can really succeed.

#15     Nov 26, 2014
    achilles28 likes this.
  6. Nah . . . they might not say you fucked them Maxi , because you're relatively a newbie.;).

#16     Nov 26, 2014
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What does this even mean?

#17     Nov 26, 2014
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I was trying to figure out the same thing.

#18     Nov 26, 2014
  9. maxpi

maxpi

Was reading up on Motorcycle gangs to pass the time... so it turns out that scientists have asked the question "do they do all the violence and mayhem to get their income or do they need the money to support their lifestyle of violence and mayhem?" The conclusion was that they like the violence and mayhem and the money is just there to support that style. Then this Ferguson bullshit started up [leading up to elections, same as the Trayvon Martin political theater thingy]. I asked myself "do blacks need the money from racism politics to support their lifestyle of thuggery or is the thuggery just there to get some money?" Had to conclude that they love the thug shit and wouldn't trade the ghetto lifestyle for a 9 to 5 in a million years. My research led to post-apartheid South Africa and found that they are murdering/imprisoning whites, not being productive, etc.. 10% of Whites have left the country and imo, the rest are stupid for staying.

#19     Nov 26, 2014
  10. Max E.

Max E.

The same could be said about many White collar criminals. Like you look at how elaborate Maddoff's ponzi scheme was by the end, and where the guy got too based on his own whit, and it just makes you shake your head.

If he had spent his time trying to be successful in some kind of legit way there is no doubt he would have been filthy rich. Some of these thieves you see on CNBC on shows like "American Greed" take a longer, harder route to become a criminal, than if they had just figured out a way to do it legit.

#20     Nov 26, 2014