I am sick of these fake mentors

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by marketsurfer, Jun 11, 2015.

1. True!

That's why I once decided to become a real mentor on ET after I one day can attain and prove with real-time live calls for 3x daily range of profit, consistently of course.

I gave up the idea long ago! lol

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    #11     Jun 11, 2015
  2. The worst thing is that real mentors that can honestly help you are common. All it takes is some effort to locate. See attached article. But folks insist on following those verbose clowns who use circular reasoning and bogus methods. Why???

#12     Jun 11, 2015
    debitspread likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Also hate them, hope you dont think i am 1 :)

#13     Jun 11, 2015
  4. loyek590

loyek590

I don't mind helping someone who is just starting out, it's no skin off my nose. Most of the questions they ask can be answered just by googling or staring at the screen long enough. But if I can save them some time and energy...a lot of good natured (and sometimes real sob's) helped me get started.

but nobody charged money. That would be considered poor form.

and besides, if you can make the kind of money you claim to be making, why do you need another $199 from me?

it's a mental illness, on both sides. The mentor is about as sick as the neophyte.

#14     Jun 11, 2015
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  5. qxr1011

qxr1011

no they are not

just different degree of lairs, those so called real mentors lie to themselves as well :)

in fact trading can not be taught

but it can be learned ...on ones own mistakes :) , if one have enough money, time, brain, character, and luck

#15     Jun 11, 2015
  6. romik

romik

What?!

#16     Jun 11, 2015
  7. qxr1011

qxr1011

what what?

#17     Jun 11, 2015
  8. romik

romik

If something can be learned, then it can be taught.

#18     Jun 11, 2015
  9. Don't give up! :)

#19     Jun 11, 2015
    romik likes this.
  10. barcadia

barcadia

study the market and learn the patterns

#20     Jun 11, 2015