Human-€induced climate change requires urgent action

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Actually, I do. If I don't try to role play how stupid people operate, I can't see stuff from your point of view at all!

#491     Sep 18, 2014
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

40% of the electricity powering the heat and air units you install for a living comes from coal fired power plants.

#492     Sep 18, 2014

3. I'm amazed! You know something!

#493     Sep 18, 2014
  4. Humpy

Humpy

About time the politicians spent some money on new hydro electric dams. Could solve the drought problem too or is the money going on more and bigger bombs, bullets etc. like usual ?

#494     Oct 2, 2014
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Since the rivers are and have been drying up, where would these dams be built? What would they accomplish?

#495     Oct 2, 2014
  6. The entire world needs to invest heavily in nuclear as a temporary measure to get us past this problem. Fusion and renewables are the ultimate answer.

#496     Oct 2, 2014
  7. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#497     Oct 2, 2014
  8. Is fhl lucrum? Could there really be two people that are as equally moronic?

#498     Oct 2, 2014
  9. American Physical Society
    "The evidence is incontrovertible: Global warming is occurring. If no mitigating actions are taken, significant disruptions in the Earth’s physical and ecological systems, social systems, security and human health are likely to occur. We must reduce emissions of greenhouse gases beginning now."

#499     Oct 2, 2014
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Have you got your affairs in order for your early demise?

#500     Oct 2, 2014