Human-€induced climate change requires urgent action

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Aug 7, 2014.

1. jem

jem

fraudcurrents keeps saying the co2s increase has to cause warming..
    But it did not. We have had a 40% increase in the gas but no warming the last 17 years and 10 months.

and this shows when man made co2 may have had nothing to do with any warming ever.

[​IMG]

#311     Aug 22, 2014
  2. Jem, there are these things called oceans. Maybe you have heard of them. They contain over 90% of the earth's heat. Why do you continue to be so stupid?

Oh I know why. Almost forgot. You are a lying sack of shit.

#312     Aug 22, 2014
  3. Article link

The hiatus in the rise in global temperatures could last for another 10 years, according to new research.

Scientists have struggled to explain the so-called pause that began in 1999, despite ever increasing levels of CO2 in the atmosphere.

The latest theory hypothesis says that a naturally occurring 30-year cycle in the Atlantic Ocean is behind the slowdown.

The researchers says this slow-moving current could continue to divert heat into the deep seas for another decade.

However, they caution that global temperatures are likely to increase rapidly when the cycle flips to a warmer phase.

=======

Bugs the heck out of me when journalists misuse theory for hypothesis, but worth a look at.

#313     Aug 22, 2014
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You beat me by 15m. I just saw this on Live Science. Remember what I said about the Atlantic Conveyor?

#314     Aug 22, 2014
  5. jem

jem

Oh my. Its almost a like seeing a fraudcurrents and db convert from morons to enlightened by science right before your eyes. Today all people who believe in science can cheer.

I can't believe it. How many times have we said science is saying that the sun and the tides play a very larger role in heating and cooling... and linked to dozens of scientific papers saying we could be cooling cause of the tides. How many times have said we could have been warming because of the ENSO or el nino. How many times have I linked to papers saying the drought in the west could be cause by the tides causing cooling? I would say a few hundred.

We have been telling you agw morons that all the science coming out the last few years says its mostly or more the Sun and the Tides controlling warming and cooling.
    Now you guys finally admit it.

And on top of that ... futurecurrents... now realizes that ocean warming is most likely the cause of rising co2 levels. Because as the ocean warms it release co2.

Our work here is done. We have brought 2 agw nutters to the waters or real science and they drank it in. Real science over agw moron rhetoric.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    #315     Aug 22, 2014
  6. jem

jem

I am keeping this here...

#316     Aug 22, 2014
  7. jem

jem

just in case you try some sort of troll back track.

#317     Aug 22, 2014
  8. jem

jem

This all leads to the truth... science is just starting to learn about the subject of warming and cooling.
    This study speaks of warm waters being salty because of evaporation.

Evaporation in the tropics would be more water vapor. Which would mean more clouds... which may mean more cooling.

Its all part of a massive negative feedback system. (maybe some positive feedback too) and they just do not know enough to say that man made co2 causes warming or cooling.

#318     Aug 22, 2014
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

10. Yes, only now do db and I realize that there is more to climate than just the sun. Thank you soooo much. Now if only you will admit that the current warming is due to man's release of greenhouse gasses.

#320     Aug 22, 2014