how to find the target just by using candle stick charts

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by laxmanshiva13, May 8, 2014.

can we find the targetof a stock just by using candle stick charts Post a Poll

Poll closed May 29, 2014.
  1. yes

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. First time on the internet? Way too much personal information.

#11     Sep 7, 2014
    Alpha Trader likes this.
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Absolutely nothing, never will be, never has been, all you can see is current direction, ride that and exit when that starts to slow off.

KISS baby!!

#12     Sep 7, 2014
  3. sir i dint understand what u said but i stick to my word
    u pls send me a chart and according to candle stick analysis i will predict u the target

#13     Sep 8, 2014
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Can we put a time limit on it or maybe it has to hit target before it hits a. SL?

#14     Sep 8, 2014
  5. sir
    according to the chart we can give a target ,a stop loss and a buy price and the price would reach the target depending on the time chart
    if we predict a target according to hourly chart the target would reach in a specific time and if a target is predicted according to daily chart the target would be acheived in a specific time
    all this predictions would be based on the market conditions also but the target would be achevied by more than 80% of times but sometimes even sl is also triggered but most times the target will be reached and i guarantee that

#15     Sep 8, 2014
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

IF the SL is triggered before the TP then you realise that is taking a loss and the TP don't count right ??

Cause eventually, with no SL 99.99% of targets would ofcourse be hit eventually.

#16     Sep 8, 2014
  7. but

sir
    i have never said there is no sl,sir we have all three,buy price,sland target price and according to the time chart we can predict by what time the target can be reached
    its ok if u feel its not easy then ok,but i have proved it in 80-85 percent cases right
    and i am very happy for that
    thank you for replying to my thread

#17     Sep 8, 2014
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

I for 1, wants to see this, we shall test you and most likely laugh.

So not only will you predict a good TP, but also the time it will hit, nice LOL

What markets can we test you on ??

#18     Sep 8, 2014
    Alpha Trader likes this.
  9. i mostly work on indian markets but u can test in commodity markets

#19     Sep 9, 2014
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

I see this is your thread, your asking is it possible then claiming you can do it, interesting okay more odd.

Okay, just post your predictions here, as live as you can, entry, tp, SL, lets see how you do.

#20     Sep 9, 2014
    Alpha Trader likes this.