How to be patient

Discussion in 'Forex' started by enamhaq, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Although not easy to be patience, but as trader need to trained, because if any trader only blindly in trading hence will also hard to making evaluation trades, if likely getting loss it will difficult to recognized mistake

#91     Jun 14, 2016
  2. No patience, no gain...simply, you're jumping into fire...

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    #92     Jun 15, 2016
  3. Esha.J

Esha.J

The road to success is always hard path. During the learning process you will experience lot of mental stress, depression, loss of money, frustration and what not. Waiting or patience is the most important in forex.

#93     Jun 15, 2016
  4. Yes many trader they faced many obstacle,I am also still not yet thinking will become success only few years later, but I think as trader beside patience also need they have positive mindset i this business

#94     Jun 15, 2016
  5. K-Pia

K-Pia

How to be patient ?
    Be a trader. Not a gambler.
    A trader understands what's an opportunity.
    A trader understands that without advantage he's dead.
    A trader understands he's there to make money ...
    Therefore he waits for an opportunity.
    No need to gamble with no edge.

Don't ask how to turn a dog, into a wolf ...
    Become a wolf. You'll see how hard it is to be impatient then.

#95     Jun 15, 2016
  6. Yes trader will different with gambler, I think gambler will never long run in forex business because most their decision based on lucky without money management, but as trader will always consider with risk appetite in trades

#96     Jun 16, 2016
  7. vic84

vic84

Patience is a character that differs from person to person, and it comes as you gain experience in the market, the more you trade the more mature you become.

#97     Jun 18, 2016
  8. You cannot try and be patient you have to BE patient and make it part of you. The more you want and try to be patient the harder it will be.

If you are not patient then imo you are not ready to be patient. You have not take enough knocks, lost enough money. You have reached the first stage of progression which is to acknowledge the problem. The next step is to decide how and when you will change.

GL

#98     Jun 18, 2016
  9. Yes I tyhink so too, as human nature will have different emotion level, there are people that always high temper if they facing with certain problem, and for this person might will hard to control emotion and be patient

#99     Jun 19, 2016
  10. Esha.J

Esha.J

Learn to manage your emotions. Remember, you have a choice in how you react in every situation. You can choose to be patient, or choose not to be. it's all up to you.

#100     Jun 20, 2016