Hot Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peleus

peleus

Correct. I think before investing money on some broker, at least you need to look for user reviews first and see how it went for them. It would also never hurt if you can read about payment proof. [​IMG]

#81     Apr 5, 2014
  2. camil7

camil7

Beware the retail FX market. It's full of sharks, Whoever you choose to go with make sure they are a well regulated broker, award winning brokers help, have tight spreads as these will chew into your PnL like crazy, have segregated accounts, have no problems withdrawing your cash.

#82     Apr 16, 2014
  3. w3c

w3c

thanks camille, i will keep that in mind!! Im on demo for now and things seem ok.

#83     Apr 25, 2014
  4. elt4x

elt4x

Any of u guys have experience with hotforex? I need to know about their execution, news trading and scalping rules if any. Thanks guys

:)

#84     Apr 25, 2014
  5. I do have a small account with them for a a year or so, its a good broker, I wont recommend news trading in general unless you know what you are doing, but the execution is good, some an avoidable slippage but its a lot better than others, during news releases, scalping is allowed, I guess the only thing most brokers dont allow is arbitrage bots. so there you go best of lcuk

#85     Apr 28, 2014
  6. w3c

w3c

I have been trading with this broker for 6 months, I have a premium account there and I had a better experience than my previous brokers. It offers fast execution and free TA signals from Trading Central but I use FA. It allows you scalp but you should reas terms before opening account there if you want to use the bonuses they offer.

#86     May 1, 2014
  7. Anyone heard about Titans program ?

#87     May 1, 2014
  8. I haven't tried it and I can't aford it as of now LOL, but looking at the results im quiet impressed really, good results

#88     May 8, 2014
  9. I was thinking to join but its really big amount for me to take a chance lol :D

#89     May 8, 2014
  10. one thing i learnt in investing in general is "only invest money you can afford losing" its a rule of thumb, if you have that money and you dont really need it then by all means go ahead, larger investments lessen the risk and get higher profits. i cant affort it honestly so i dont think I can but i really would love to if given the chance :)

#90     May 16, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.