Hot Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fxwannaB

fxwannaB

#121     Dec 21, 2014
  2. doggyfx

doggyfx

#122     Dec 23, 2014
  3. fxwannaB

fxwannaB

Anybody here using Skrill in their daily life ? Are you happy with it ?... The reviews online are horrendous, it sounds like a nightmare.

I hesitate between 2 brokers : Hotforex and Armada Markets. Hotforex has Payoneer debit card, Armada has Skrill debit card. After further analysis, Armada looks better, cheaper commish..

I'd rather go with a broker based in Estonia(Armada) rather than Cyprus(hotforex)..

Any comments or comparison between using Payoneer or Skrill ?..

#123     Dec 23, 2014
  4. happy holidays everyone. its a bit to quiet for trading and a good time to back track and do a yearly trading review. have a good 2015 everyone.

#124     Dec 25, 2014
  5. doggyfx

doggyfx

short in

Skrill really can screw you unless you've done with their verification and accept payments only from trusted members. Personally use them about two year, has nothing to complain about. Don't have a reason to be critical on Hotforex, everything is on top-grade level, however I gave up with payoneer as they use bank of america for funds processing. Now I prefer to work through neteller, system is quite reliable and cheap, just what average fx trader need.

#125     Dec 30, 2014
    fxwannaB likes this.
  6. lubba

lubba

When looking for a broker there are so many things you have to check. But first i will consider the brokers reputation,trading condition and the withdrawal and deposit system. this what I consider before opening my account with Armada Markets last years ago, reputable one, even this not the only thing to consider, any website review sometimes just had their own odd issue, I'd prefer to make sure by my own experience. these where i found AM trading condition are very competitive they even provide flexibility in trading conditions, they’ve discounted me 10 cents per side on their commission account (so now I get 3.8 $ round-turn, instead of 4 $) just because of my passionate trading (over 150 trades monthly) with deposit over 10K. instead of claiming to offer as "zero" spread while in fact it cost 2 times higher than my current account , as for payment they had wide range method but at secure line of payment methods, I primarly use Skrill with them, and never found any problem while use skrill as payment method, processed in average a day, sometimes it took only an hour.

#126     Dec 30, 2014
    fxwannaB likes this.
  7. fxwannaB

fxwannaB

3.8usd per 100k ? that's really good, i don't know anybody cheaper. what's the spread like on USDJPY ? usually the lower the commish the wider the spread..

#127     Dec 30, 2014
  8. fxwannaB

fxwannaB

Hey lubba, i just noticed you put this broker comparison on another thread... Armada Markets looks pretty good... thanks.
    Untitled.png

#128     Dec 30, 2014
  9. doggyfx

doggyfx

Execution at Hotforex is much better due to better liqudity. moreover Armada Markets seems to be unregulated it scares me really..how can we trade with a broker controlling by nobody:)

#129     Dec 31, 2014
  10. w3c

w3c

I am using Skrill monthly and I am totally satisfied with it. Fast withdrawal, the fee is much but not much more than Paypal fees. Regarding broker advisory, I think you should read from page 1 of this topic.

#130     Jan 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.