Hot Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agreed but larger amount means larger profit too if you have enough trading knowledge. What you say ?

#91     May 19, 2014
  2. yes of course, trading forex is a constant process of learning, let it be 3 years or 5 years or a decade, you learn new thing every day in the largest market on earth :D

#92     May 29, 2014
  3. doggyfx

doggyfx

I got involved in their webinars with binary Barry by mistake. Now I thank this chance because it changed my attitude to webinars. There is still a lot of information you don't know and it's still beyond posession of internet. I've learned a lot of new things about CFD's and options from that course, hope HF will keep up with their awesome introductions..

#93     Jul 22, 2014
  4. w3c

w3c

Can we withdraw from this broker without verifying?

#94     Aug 7, 2014
  5. doggyfx

doggyfx

I'm afraid there are no serious brokers offering anonymous withdrawals. You can check this feature for unregulated brokers somewhere in Nigeria, Congo, or Somali:D. Btw Hotforex has very simple verification;withdrawal processes takes less than a min for me. :)

#95     Aug 15, 2014
  6. I'd say avoid any broker that doesnt do a verification process, let alone let you withdraw with out verification, they can be subjected to multi fraud/laundering cases if it happens and thats the last thing you want your money to be in

#96     Aug 19, 2014
  7. doggyfx

doggyfx

I wish HF rolls up their own iOS app with top up and withdrawal features. Standard mobile MT4 platform runs flawlessly but it's not tailored to HF specific features...

#97     Sep 14, 2014
  8. kricka

kricka

Hi guys,
    there are so many good brokers overseas especially in the Forex market. USA is kind of restricted with a few big brokers. Hopefully this will change in the future. It has to do with regulations and one can wonder is this regulation procedure in the interest of the traders in the USA or in the interest of protecting the financial institutions in the USA? You can make up your on own mind about this but Hey it's a big world and traders should be able to trade across borders without restrictions. Don't you agree?

#98     Sep 20, 2014
  9. As a foreigner living in Thailand, I face no restrictions on where I can open accounts or any funding issues due to remittance limits. Further, as I am not a citizen/resident of the countries where I open the accounts, some of the 'protective' stuff that applies to their own do not apply to me.

I like this, but to be honest nothing is black and white. I don't face nanny state issues, but I also don't get the consumer protection that is taken for granted in First World countries. It's great if you are comfortable taking care of yourself, and that suits me fine.

#99     Sep 20, 2014
  10. I dont know much about thailand but you might want to try this, lets say right now im using the payoneer service, i used to go with skrill but found that having an international debit card is easier and faster, what i do is have the money trasfered to payoneer then withdraw it from a regular ATM for a small fee about 4-5 dollars for every 200 dollar withdrawal which is not bad, im from the philippines, and its not as strict as other countries which makes it easier, i recieve my money as a form of remittance

#100     Sep 25, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.