Have you used dbphoenix's teachings to become a successful trader?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by FeetFirst, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Looking for a show of hands from any traders that attributes their success to mainly dbphoenix's teachings.

You posts would carry more credence if you can point to posts on ET, T2W, TL or BM showing some sort of interaction with dbphoenix and progression showing an arc of improvement.

pennystockwhizzkid likes this.
  2. rut roh , these type of things usually degrade into ad hominem attacks

3. VPhantom

VPhantom

Just curious: what's the motivation behind this survey? :)

4. dbphoenix's is frequently attacked for not "proving" that he can trade. But whether he can trade himself is unimportant. What is important is that he is a good teacher and his teaching have worth. So this is a genuine survey for all people that have successfully used his teachings. He's been at this for a long long time so there must be some - this is you chance to speak up...

VPhantom likes this.
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

And it's an opportunity for everybody to talk about me. :D

So those of you who are tired of talking about marketsurfer . . .

(Incidentally, I should point out to those who have no idea what this is all about that these are not "my teachings"; they're Wyckoff's; I'm just a translator. If I'm crappy at it, that's not Wyckoff's fault. Fortunately, one always has the option of studying the original.)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    PlainLife and youngin like this.
  6. Ditch

Ditch

This thread should be moved to Politics & Religion.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    taowave and marketsurfer like this.

7. Amen, brother.

8. Scaleout.Scalper

Scaleout.Scalper Guest

Forget DB, lets see a DB pupil move forward and prove his success and attribute such success to DB's techniques, and we can take it from there.

No need to talk to DB.

I know for a fact, DBs work is incomplete and not enough for a MEANINGFUL daytrading edge. However, it is a good start....

Appleseed likes this.
  9. MadeMan

MadeMan

So , whats missing then ?

what makes it incomplete ?

TnS ? Depth of Market ? anticipating market behaviour ? (greed / fear)
    how Informed / Uninformed traders react to certain PA ?

tell us ..

10. I'm not where I want to be as a trader but DB's writings, which lead me to Wyckoff, has made me consistently profitable. I would be much better if I learned to fully trust the method(s) but nevertheless, I'm consistently profitable.

#10     Feb 10, 2015
    Baron and youngin like this.