Gut Check Time For Senate Republicans As AG Nominee Says Illegals Have Right To Work

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 28, 2015.

1. loyek590

loyek590

difference between you and me, you think people are greedy, I think people are generous

and your whole idea of government is based on how you view man
    and likewise mine

#11     Jan 28, 2015
  2. Ricter

Ricter

People are in essence both good and bad, if history is any guide. I'm ok with letting the good run unobstructed. :D

#12     Jan 28, 2015
  3. loyek590

loyek590

then tell those in your party to stop with their enfatuation on the "rich." Being rich is good, let them run unobstructed.

We know many people that are good. They are our friends and family and neighbors. It's those people we don't understand we suspect of being bad.

#13     Jan 28, 2015
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Then tell those in your party to stop opposing unionism. Unions are good, let people organize freely.

#14     Jan 28, 2015
  5. loyek590

loyek590

I don't have a party, but if you want to vote for who is stupider, I vote republican

#15     Jan 28, 2015
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Unions are nothing more than organized crime that caused the demise of American manufacturing.

#16     Jan 28, 2015
  7. loyek590

loyek590

what would you do if you were a coal miner and the boss wasn't treating you right? Quit? It's the only job in the county, but then again, we are the only coal miners in the county.

#17     Jan 28, 2015
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

If enough coal miners quit then the treatment would improve. Supply vs. Demand is not only about wages.

Unions in the U.S. are about graft and corruption. They may have had a place historically in improving working conditions, but today they are simply about padding the pockets of union bosses while doing nothing for the workers.

#18     Jan 28, 2015
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Until the Nature of Man changes, unions still have a place.

#19     Jan 28, 2015
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Absentee business owners, in the form of shareholders, are nothing more than organized crime that caused the demise of American manufacturing.

#20     Jan 28, 2015