Grexit (Greece exiting Euro) what would be the consequences?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by uexkuell, Jun 26, 2015.

What would be the consequences of Grexit (Greece exiting Euro)

1. Euro decreasing

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  2. Euro increasing

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. S&P 500 decreasing

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  4. S&P 500 increasing

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  5. DAX decreasing

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  6. DAX increasing

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lol.
    Talk is cheap without proof, anyone can "claim" any trades that they make ton of monies in hindsight

#51     Jun 30, 2015
  2. loyek590

loyek590

i closed out at 18:50:38 sunday night with a fantastic profit. Got short again and got stopped out and then got long and woke up Mon with another nice profit. Closed that one out at 17:24:51. I don't trade eur.usd. or es.

was short eur.aud
    eur.cad and eur.jpy and short aud.usd and usd.cad and long usd.jpy going into the weekend. The eur.usd fx conversion price was 9948 on Sun and 1237 on mon afternoon.

otherwise, nobody likes a braggart. You trade your way, I'll trade the way I always trade.

too many trades to go back and compute average price. looks like my last trade sun night was 21:35, went to sleep short eur.aud and long eur.cad and eur.jpy.

so there, I made more money than you, so you better start trading like I do

with much less risk (there is no risk of making a mistake when you are sound asleep and your positions are just moving right along making money)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    #52     Jun 30, 2015
    sheda likes this.
  3. loyek590

loyek590

but getting back to Greece, it's become a non event.

#53     Jun 30, 2015
  4. can you make the same remark for loyek in the next posting? He made tons of money, was always right and has no risk at all. At least in hindsight. Or are you selective?
    It is not about what I made. I gave a strategy and showed that theoretically it was much better then what Loyek was doing. I never said I did these trades and surely never said that I made 20 points. But in your obsession to find fake posters you even forgot to read correctly. I said "entered short 20 points lower than you". Check the posting again. Same remark to hitchslap who is as analphabetical as you. A new group of genious is born. Short 20 points lower is LESS profits, read the manuals or ask somebody to read it for you and try to explain you.

I never tell what i did or will do and surely not to people like you. I don't care what you think. I don't care what anybody here thinks.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    #54     Jun 30, 2015
    sheda likes this.
  5. I tend to catch around 20 ES points per day using my special trading method that I can't talk about....

#55     Jun 30, 2015
  6. barcadia

barcadia

What does the ES do today, guys?

#56     Jun 30, 2015
  7. loyek590

loyek590

was always right for about 24 hours. I wait a long time for those trades. And the price I pay is being underwater almost all the time, and while you are making small profits everyday, all I do is take small losses everyday, usually for days at a time, often weeks and sometimes months before I catch the move I so desperately need to get me even again and hopefully take me to a new high. You gotta be in to win baby. I didn't put that trade on Friday afternoon, that was just the position I was left with after a week of getting stopped out and letting profits ride.

Like the man said, "You need a strategy". That trying to guess what the market is going to do gets old.

But getting back to Greece, it has become a non event. At this point, who cares what they do anymore? We've got NFP and bigger things to worry about.

#57     Jun 30, 2015
  8. I waited till opening on monday to limit risk:
    • long EURO (winning trade against losing one for you, except if you closed it almost at opening), the upwards correction was even bigger than the drop!
    • short ES (20 points lower entry then you, but much less risk)
    Show me where I wrote that I made 20 points? I said I went short 20 points LOWER (which is not better but WORSE), and I did not say where I closed my position.
    I hate to discuss with people who cannot be honest. Only attack, manipulate statements of others and of course never admit that they made an error in reading or anything else. They are the Gods of trading, nobody can beat them and nobody knows as much as they do. In short: frustrated losers who cannot make money and have as main aim in life to envy other people.

#58     Jun 30, 2015
  9. barcadia

barcadia

trendline break on 5min chart. Bearish?

#59     Jun 30, 2015
  10. You have no clue what I do. What you do is wishfull thinking. Telling yourself that you are the greatest by minimizing what others do, even without knowing what they do. That's what losers always do to reduce their own suffering and frustrations.

#60     Jun 30, 2015