Great Depression 2 underway as of July 25, 2014

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AfterLOS, Aug 11, 2014.

1. You are back...I haven't posted in weeks, but you make me laugh.

A 60+ year old man likely sleeping with prostitutes and exploiting human beings in Thailand. If you are in Pattaya, odds are 90%. please correct me if i am wrong. please explain why you are in pattaya. Please tell us you are NOT exploiting 20 year old females as you are 65 years old....

and your gold "trades"... 3 from 1320 to 1290.....DOWN 100 POINTS. DOWN 50 plus DOWN 50... wrong, wrong..

Market up huge today.....1900 and much closer to all-time highs than some "great depression 2 calls"

no friends in USA? Couldn't handle our high morals??

#341     Oct 17, 2014
  2. JTrades

JTrades

Which were the high ones, again?

#342     Oct 18, 2014

3. Your Honor, I have no time for this but ...... yet another live one caught - have a look - same-o, same-o

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2841864#post2841864

#343     Oct 19, 2014
  4. Great Depression 2:

At the July top that was called incorrectly as a top by me, some really extraordinary SENTIMENT-based signs occurred ......

Even the most resolute bears succumbed and went LONG
    Investors Intelligence reported the lowest bear reading since 1987
    Wall street bear caves in .... USA Today ....... Sept 8
    Wall Street Journal ... Bears capitulate ...... Sept. 9
    Wall street loves stocks ... Bloomberg ...... Sept. 9
    Another Wall Street bear folds .. WSJ ...... Sept 9
    Another top strategist folds .. Bloomberg ...... Sept 10
    Former pessimists throw in towel ... WSJ ...... Sept 15

Wall Street Journal showed this poster underneath the headline, "Bears turn docile"

upload_2014-10-19_11-39-41.jpeg

CROWD SENTIMENT = Over the top bullish, takes complacency to a whole new plateau.

From such massive crowd sentiment environment the greatest market TOPS form - HISTORY is on my side.

#345     Oct 19, 2014

5. Only AfterLOS has the capability to bring out the "bitch" in any man by just being there

[​IMG]

:D:D:D:cool:

#346     Oct 19, 2014
  6. What about BABA?

Not much, soon to be ByBy

Strongly suggested Sept 19 would be the TOP but ....... I needed more SENTIMENT evidence as ENEL & VISA IPOs didn't generate tops right away, ByBy is bigger and dumber as its success is based on a capsizing Chinese economy and commy govt.,

#347     Oct 19, 2014
  7. More interesting signs at Sept 19 top

SmallCaps\LargeCaps ratio plunged right away after already being in decline mode
    21-yr low in CNBC ratings ( a Fibo #)
    collapse in OTC bulletin board volume

[​IMG]

#348     Oct 19, 2014
  8. As BEAR gets underway, bullmarket kings will come under the spotlight bigtime and many will be brought to their knees

so far we have 2 biggies

The FED and its history of deference to Goldman Sachs under scrutiny

Remember 2008 what happened to Goldman?

75% crash of stock price, reputation buggered by the bailout and bad publicity

stock recovered, but now we go down again and this time the scrutiny will be worse

Bull market KING will get maimed by BEAR

#349     Oct 19, 2014
  9. Great Depression 2:

Risk on risk-off demonstrated soooooo nicely by the breakout and rising new trend in the yield differential between junk and treasuries - ouch!!!

Those who borrowed to buy junk - quadruple squared OUCH

Here's what I'm saying - even if treasury yields start rising, Junk will rise much, much faster.

T S U N A M I

#350     Oct 19, 2014