Great Depression 2 underway as of July 25, 2014

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AfterLOS, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Gurus of the financial world and ET's gurus NEVER EVER see anything coming.

Read the quoted text a hundred times because those are all factual, cannot be twisted or altered, they're pure unadulterated truth with the date and time stamp on 'em.

#101     Aug 22, 2014
  2. And so as not to deflect my current plight - in conclusion, am I a fool?

With all my heart and soul, indeed I am.

Love you all for your criticism nevertheless.

Keep your thoughts coming - I'm indebted to you for teaching me

Thank you kindly my friends

:):)

#102     Aug 22, 2014
  3. Back to work:

I'm still f---ed

#103     Aug 22, 2014
  4. This is AWESOME. Thanks for continuing to post. That is good passion.

I really do hope gold goes to $1800....since some gold I have in the house will then be worth maybe $7k. I would sell the gold then.

Let's hope the S&P 2000 level brings out the shorts, and the dollar goes into freefall for a few months. I sell my gold, then it all reverses.

#104     Aug 22, 2014
  5. Stupidity at ET from year 2007 top showing up in spades again at the current market juncture - same greed, same folly, same-o same-o

They come into my thread spouting stuff about Warren Buffet, yet violate his most basic tenet:
    Be fearful when others are greedy (tops) and greedy when others are fearful(bottoms)

An example from one of ET's posters yesterday = same type of posts just before the market top in 2007

"Just no stopping the magic futures, step right up and get your free money. Really folks whats stopping you.There is ZERO risk"

"GET YOUR FREE MONEY...UP UP UP AND AWAY....$$$$$$$$"

Here's the thread for your review - use ET search engine to go back to Oct 2007 and read the same stuff there. History repeats but never in exactly the same way - except for at ET it repeats EXACTLY in the SAME thread

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index.php?threads/gotta-love-zero-risk-in-the-sp500.85694/

#105     Aug 22, 2014
  6. YAWN! :)

In a mere 13 days and 152 posts I've got this place figured out.

No more mystery left fellas, so no need to try to teach me - I know now YOU know zip.

Thread will be completed for the Gold loss and Depression call failure - should wrap it up in the next few days.

Its been a pleasure though, always is when I'm working and thoroughly enjoyable.

#106     Aug 22, 2014
  7. Back to work:

#107     Aug 22, 2014
  8. LOL....you say we all know ZIP.....but your entire thread was BUYING GOLD AT 1320 (Now at 1280)

This is like the person who buys a house at the top of the market, gets a foreclosure letter, and yells to everyone "YOU KNOW NOTHING OF HOUSING!!!!"

LOL

#109     Aug 22, 2014
  9. ET FACT-extravaganza March 2009 bottom: ....... continues with this GEM from 2009

Axiom #3: Such Gems at ET are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rare they should be added to the Precious Metals family

http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index.php?posts/2340625/

God bless this man, marketsurfer for his attempts and for this one success alone, all his sins are forgiven.

#110     Aug 22, 2014