Gotta love ZERO Risk Short SP 500 = $$$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectre2007, Feb 9, 2016.

1. S2007S

S2007S

It's happening just as I predicted...

Negative interest rates are coming.....as I said a thousand million times rates are going to be at 0% for the next decade.....pathetic economy can't even handle 1% rates...only way is Negative rates now....lets see everyone spin this around as positive... This economy is just one big joke...

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/09/from-zirp-to-nirp-whats-the-feds-next-move.html

#41     Feb 9, 2016
  2. S2007S

S2007S

There hasn't been a big rally enough to get back in on the short side...looking for a 2-3% move higher...will sell all 3 of those positions

#42     Feb 9, 2016

3. Yo Level, chill .. The whole thread is a spoof of the other thread. But it's funny how bad sentiment is.

#43     Feb 9, 2016
  4. Levels

Levels

Ha. Ya, I guess I didn't get it. Call me old fashioned, and maybe I'm too old, but I figure traders come here for help. It's hard enough figuring out who or what too believe without having to sift through not only the people trying hard to deceive, but also those spoofing just for fun.

Anyway, at least now that you've said it, I can go back to being a recluse.

#44     Feb 9, 2016
  5. Take a look at Topsteptrader thread.. Page 194

#45     Feb 9, 2016
  6. noddyboy

noddyboy

Careful...if you say stuff like this while being long, NineEnder will come out and hammer you silly.

#46     Feb 9, 2016
  7. cbc1

cbc1

This is such a crack-up thread. Zero Risk ES.

Guess I'l have to find my local lambo dealer myself.

#47     Feb 9, 2016
  8. heres a gem for ya.. no matter where you enter a trade as long as your trade is in the direction of the predominant trend, you will be made whole....now think about that!! You just need enough solvency and time to weather the storms...

#48     Feb 9, 2016
  9. cbc1

cbc1

I can see the light

#49     Feb 9, 2016
  10. How do you define the prominant trend ?

Reason I ask is because manytimes daily says up, weekly says down, monthly says something else, you get the idea. Please define "predominant trend".

You make it sound easy, a gem you say, but this piece of key data is missing.

Thank you.

#50     Feb 9, 2016