Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

During the most recent arrangement and organization of communicative vehicles, there was an errant, flippant chasm shown between the harshness of the veritable insidiousness ability to determine realistic segue into the realm of conscious behavior and the abyss of non-definition. In the time when the monks reigned supreme, the vast knowledge of readable workings had not yet occurred or yet been compared to the large sample base to materialize in the ensuing eon. Their writings show this. From the first step of the bottom rung, one can construct a timeline that would reveal the dubious footholdings of the climbing device.

#7451     Jul 6, 2015
  2. Selloff what selloff.

#7452     Jul 6, 2015
  3. Does this look like a market that went parabolic to you guys?

#7453     Jul 6, 2015
  4. xandman

xandman

The slope is still the same.

#7454     Jul 6, 2015
  5. At the highs of the session crys CNBC

#7455     Jul 6, 2015
  6. hajimow

hajimow

CL hit my $54 target in less than a week. My calculations show that there is 39% chance that CL will hit $51 by July 21st. Range is $51 to $56

#7456     Jul 6, 2015
  7. S2007S

S2007S

I went long more UWTI today and will continue to buy, Im only 1/4 of a position in it so far so I will keep buying as oil drops in $5 increments, I don't know if oil makes its way to new lows, if it does this time around and breaks new 2015 lows it could spell huge trouble for the markets in general. I figure hey if my positions keeps dropping Ill add more shares, last time oil skyrocketed nearly $20 in less than 3 months and I made some good money, I will repeat the trade once again, if oil does drop below $40 and so on it means that the economy is headed for a nasty nasty nasty recession and not just a recession here in the US but worldwide....

#7457     Jul 6, 2015
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Whats that? I thought the fed said there was NO inflation....
    and not only that but isnt starbucks coffee already a rip off....only fools pay those kind of prices for coffee..

[​IMG]
    Scott Mlyn | CNBC
    A Starbucks location in Times Square, New York.
    Starbucks says it's hiking prices again starting Tuesday, with the increases ranging from 5 to 20 cents for most affected drinks.

The Seattle-based company also raised prices nationally about a year ago.

A small and large brewed coffee will each go up by 10 cents in most areas of the country, Starbucks says. That would bring the price of a large coffee to $2.45 in most U.S. stores.

Some other coffee sellers are cutting prices. Last week, The J.M. Smucker Co. said it would cut prices for most of its coffee products because of declines in future prices for unroasted coffee beans.

In an emailed statement Monday, Starbucks said coffee costs are only part of its expenses, which also include rent, labor, marketing and equipment.

#7458     Jul 6, 2015
  9. hajimow

hajimow

Starbucks drinks are expensive but I see many private coffee stores charge much higher. Actually I am in Starbucks now. It is not only about coffee, it is about the environment that they provide and I can see the cost of business. Lots of abuse by the customers on napkins, milk,...... I believe it is a long term buy. I see it at $100 in 2-3 years.

#7459     Jul 6, 2015
  10. hajimow

hajimow

Send me a private message and I will give you my opinion on how to trade CL in short term even if you are long.

#7460     Jul 6, 2015