Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Today looks set to be the lightest volume YTD.

#5401     Mar 23, 2015
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

It's not "information", it's repetitive mindless hysteria. Why the big fonts, why the colours ? Why repeat the same points whether it's an up market, down market, or flat market ? Why promote BOTH sides of some trades like it's a prediction of how to trade ?

This is the "Trading" section. What part of that last post reflects on how to trade markets ?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    #5402     Mar 23, 2015
  3. Next month should be interesting, earnings wise. Will investors/traders/crazies ignore the effects of the strong dollar on earnings?

One thing that could make things interesting is if the Supreme Court rules against Obamacare. The healthcare providers like UNH and AET sure don't trade as if there is any possibility of that happening though. But if the black robes decide against it, oh boy!

#5403     Mar 23, 2015
  4. Who flushed the toilet.

#5404     Mar 23, 2015
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

As I said, this is the top. I am glad no one is agreeing with me.

#5405     Mar 23, 2015
  6. Its all over ....sideways for the next 5 hours....it will get much worse.....why because they won't let this friggen market correct.

#5406     Mar 24, 2015
  7. hajimow

hajimow

Market is not trending. situations like this might end with a big sell-off at the end of the day.

#5407     Mar 24, 2015
  8. hajimow

hajimow

who said I don't. I am tired f agreeing with you :)

#5408     Mar 24, 2015
  9. Again and again and again...same thing over and over and over.....this is so easy a cave man can do it.

#5409     Mar 24, 2015
  10. Don't worry, as we near the east coast lunch hour we will be " AT THE SESSION HIGHS" I will show you...Im not making this stuff up.....It's all psychological stuff.

People gather for lunch, there is always a TV and the masses can see the averages in the green.....make em feel good.

#5410     Mar 24, 2015