Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Wedge activated

#3121     Aug 28, 2014
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Who was that lunatic that used to post the "Wiley E Coyote cliff" shit....I'm trying to remember his "name". Used to have threads calling for massive drops "this weekend" and the like. Damnit....can't remember.

#3122     Aug 28, 2014
  3. Super strong buying opportunity this morning. Just buy it always comes back. It won't fall...its a rigged market, rigged by a company the has unlimited cash...GET IT....JUST BUY YOU SISSY'S.

#3123     Aug 28, 2014
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I can't remember, but why this thread has not moved to chit chat is beyond me.

#3124     Aug 28, 2014
  5. That's simple. Post count, quantity over quality.

#3125     Aug 28, 2014

6. :D:D:D Everybody loves FREEEEEEE MONEY

#3126     Aug 29, 2014

7. From 2007 top :D:D prev. from 2009 bottom

#3127     Aug 29, 2014

8. Because they only come in at the TOPS (2007 & 2014) - they've got every mother's son bullish including the Conference Board stating that optimism is approaching that of 2007's high.

Nobody got the guts to stop this freight train. :D:D

Thanks to poster Rickshaw Man for keeping it going. Its very entertaining. What if he's right and the Dow continues to 200k without a correction? Yeah, that would be THE NEW ERA of the last 4 quadrillion years of history.

Love the thread - its got my vote :)

#3128     Aug 29, 2014
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ivanovich was my mod handle. I should have moved it back then. :(

#3129     Aug 29, 2014

10. Keep the entertainment going, Sir but pray tell why you are only limiting yourself to TOPs, try to do the same at the BOTTOMS too? :D

-------------------------------------------

The company that has unlimited cash is broke to the bone, the FDIC too, the latter capable of handling no more than 2 large banks going under.

Where the concept of UNLIMITED CASH applies to them is WE THE STUPIDISSIMO AMERICANOS - they will take every damned penny we've made and give it to the HEAVY ONES aka HEAVY WATER aka D2O. WE are expendable

In 2008 Citicorp and Bank of America were brought to their knees. Rigged? What a crock!

Here are the unlimited cash clowns - wouldn't give them even a 2nd glance out on the street, so insignificant they'd be to AfterLos - if my call, I'd send the lot to Iraq.

#3130     Aug 29, 2014