GOP’s fatal do-nothing problem: Why everything changes once Republicans have to govern

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dbphoenix, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in men. Please stop asking! I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you're not my type. There are plenty of things in Thailand for you to accost.

#21     Oct 31, 2014
  2. jem

jem

I will be surprised if the the establishment Rs. do anything that is good for the country except perhaps block some really bad judges. They even helped in reversing the sequester cuts which nobody was complaining about in public. However, they we will be a hell of lot better than letting Obama Reid Pelosi and the dems pass their neo USSR plan.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    #22     Oct 31, 2014
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

This is why no self-respecting person moves to Thailand. The entire country is filled with wretched pedos and punters from the hooligan classes.

Its a shame because its a beautiful place but human garbage from the UK and continental Europe make the stigma indelible.

#23     Oct 31, 2014

4. But you said you lived there - even on thaivisa.com

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#24     Oct 31, 2014

5. I want to see at least who is ONE of the main beneficiaries of Obama's loin largesse

#25     Oct 31, 2014
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Bullshit. Said I was looking around considering moving there. Where I am isn't nearly as interesting but there are a whole lot less of your type.

#26     Oct 31, 2014

7. LIAR

#27     Oct 31, 2014

8. Another AfterLOS axiom for the cocksucker crowd of pussies here at P&R Forum

Any time I've encountered a fella who professes honesty and such and simultaneously puts down vehemently so-called transgressors in the arena of sex or finance or generally whatever, would, when nobody is watching,

f u c k a chicken - in the ass - and not give it a moment's thought

from what I've read about you 377OHMS, you fit the description

#28     Oct 31, 2014
  9. Reminder: Sissies and faggots and cocksucker pretenders get it straight between the eyes from AfterLOS - count on it

Politics & Religion
    Not for the faint of heart. If you are easily offended, stay away from this forum!

#29     Oct 31, 2014
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Bullshit.

My posts on TV and ET clearly indicated that I was in the US and looking at Thailand as a potential place to live and was coming to visit.

After a couple of trips and some interaction with the consul I posted here that I was staying in the US and getting married to an ex-gf. Fact.

You've made an ass of yourself. Care to double down? I'll bet you've got a hooker wife.

#30     Oct 31, 2014